Baby Cookie no feeling good

Hope you get well soon @BabyCookie!

2 Likes

:heart: you’re a tough :cookie:, I’m sure you’ll be back to turning @Doc into a pile of :cookie: crumbs in no time :wink:

2 Likes

Oh no! Sending you Warm thoughts!! Get better soon so you can have more cookies!

2 Likes

Get well soon Cookie! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Get well soon! You’ll be zipping around the universe in no time.

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

2 Likes

Feel better soon! :heart:

3 Likes

hope you feel better soon :cookie:

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon Cookie. The Vikings sent hugs and Cookies.

2 Likes

Take 2 cookies :cookie: :cookie: and call your doctor in the morning :smile:.
Hope you feel better.

3 Likes

Get well and be safe cook :cookie:

2 Likes

chronic cookietitis?..that can be too many cookies or not enough so either gonna have to confiscate your cookie stash or you’ll be able to get cookies on prescription :man_shrugging:
alternate universe diagnosis aside, sincere best wishes are being channelled your way :sunflower:

2 Likes

Perhaps no jokes should be made. If I read this correctly, she is not conscious? (I hope I am wrong)
Have a speedy recovery!

Regards,

3 Likes

i got this ill send in a cookie inspector so this will never happen again

6 Likes

@BabyCookie I hope you feel better. If you need anyone to talk to I’m only a message away. :slight_smile:
HUGZ

3 Likes

Get well Baby Cookie hope everything is alright and nothing serious. Have a Cookie :cookie:

3 Likes

Feel better soon @BabyCookie!

1 Like

Feel better @BabyCookie!

2 Likes

@BabyCookie Feel better soon! It’s not the same without you bouncing around saying “hi!” Perhaps a :cookie: or two will help. :heart:

2 Likes

Get well soon! :heart: :cookie:

2 Likes

the hell is going on? Cookie-chan whats going on with you??? Get back to health fast :confused: you are needed :smiley:

1 Like