Bah humbug!

ok, miserable I know…
I’m done with the snow effects now. How much longer do we have to put up with them?
It’s making building near impossible.

Merry Xmas.

3 Likes

I agree the snow makes it hard to distinguish the different colors, making building difficult. Solution? I delayed building until the event is over and now i enjoy the event - seriously xD. Aside from the minimal issues its causing, overall its beautiful i gotta say.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas should be over on the first

You could build a temporary shelter above your build to keep the snow out. Regen will remove it in the future.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas James! I agree the snow has made it difficult to build but it is pretty cool. Love snow and hope we get another beast from the east this winter!

The best dev is the dev that tells you how to get around the game’s systems haha. Thank you guys for this event <3

1 Like

Thanks James, although my build is fairly large at 6x4x6 plots. Building it will last 3 full days, so a perm roof is probably a more worthwhile investment.

I know! I feel bad for complaining now.

Its harder when out looking for mats in the wild.
But it look nice :slight_smile:

I only hope that we will see less “regular” snow after this event :wink:
I’ve really been enjoying the winter stuff though!

1 Like

It’s Christmas day James, you should be taking a break from all this and having a well deserved rest :santa:t3::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

1 Like

He’s like the rest of us, can’t help but take a peek at the forums :joy:

6 Likes

I kind of like it. It’s a bit of a challenge and since I’m from MN it just seems natural to me haha.

1 Like

Don’t feel bad it’s christmas Day! Though a dev that looks at the forum on Christmas Day says a lot about this game.

Merry Christmas everyone, after way too much food and drink I’m undecided if I should put a few blocks down on my new build or go to sleep!

1 Like

Unless you’re in Australia, it’s still early. So play !

Alas I’m in the uk and it’s just after 8pm. Still early but when you’ve been drinking slowly since 12pm that puts you to sleep!

Though I did start what’s going to be my largest build at the weekend. Building it doesn’t worry me but the amount of chiselling I will need to do is crazy! Basing it off a real building in London.

I’m UK too.
maybe don’t work on your big build after a few… you’ll wake up tomorrow and tear it all down again :wink:
I’m embarking on a big build too, although it’s not a landmark, more an object.
I’m working in magic voxel to get it right but it’s getting more and more complicated (strangely correlates to the amount of gins I’m drinking too!)

Could totally go for a gin and tonic right now. I logged in and grabbed my beacon coin then decided I’d been drinking (slowly) all day so watching something was a good idea.

I tried to make tower bridge. But due to where I was building it, it turned into a modern tower bridge. Next build is the Houses of Parliament. Pretty sure no one is going to recognise it and I’m not looking forward to the chiselling but meh.

Merry Christmas. I have a single malt :grin:.

cheers !

(post needs to be more characters)

its true just had to reallign all this after yesterday :beer:

2 Likes