Bastion Concrete Latest

Hi guys ,Bastion Concrete has a couple of new colours from stone,Vivid Lavender and Bright Lilac also Stark Yellow is now available from sand .

11 Likes

That Vivid Lilac with that Vivid Colbalt looks Amazing if I combine those so Pretty

2 Likes

Based on this photo, I think I came across your concrete shop (and saved it as a location) yesterday. Will be a customer soom :tm: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thats cosmic ! I always buy all my concrete from your shop i love it.Great prices & a beautiful place to visit.Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi BabyCookie , with Vivid Lilac off to a great start I added 10k of Patterned concrete and 14k of the regular.! Thank you all for your kind words and support . .20220607083518_1|690x388

3 Likes

My favourite colours vivid lilac and lavender !! Im buying more this week.cheers😇

2 Likes

Hi guys , Bastion Concrete (Maryx) needs your Opals to expand it’s Patterned Concrete selection .

Your support is greatly appreciated , there is 500k in the request baskets.

5 Likes

Hi guys , Bastion Concrete needs your Opals to complete the Patterned Concrete selection . If you have any to spare please consider selling them to my request baskets My main portal is at the EZPZ Maryx Hub

…thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Location potentially?

Not sure where anything is anymore :joy:

1 Like

Thank you for the Opals , Bastion Concrete now has less then 12 colours to go before all my concrete colours are represented by a Patterned version . Keep the Opals coming…Thank you .

2 Likes

Me kurious How many colors are you missing? boop til a full collection of all the colors boop

That’s a good question , that will be my next goal .