BB-8 in Boundless

Hi all,

Just for fun… !

You know BB-8 from Star Wars ?
http://www.swprozee1.com/pics/BB-8-SW.png
I made the Boundless version in blue :blush:
http://www.swprozee1.com/pics/BB-8.png

Who does not want to buy a little cute robot like that ?

16 Likes

That’s super cute - would love to see it in the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is on PixelGate market, next to the red pyramid. You can have a look at it there.

That little cute robot is for sale. Very cheap (NOT)

2 Likes

Seems like Tigermaiks has deleted my little robot and took the materials without communicating to me.

He also deleted the entire portal street without any communication towards the portal owners and we all got kicked out.
I advized him to give people 1 week to move to another place by informing them on the forums, but he refused.

Don’t ask me to be nice to him anymore, and this will teach me not to do anything on anothers claim/beacon.

2 Likes

First rule of online voxel games…trust no one. Something you learn quickly and never leaves you in online survival minecraft haha.

3 Likes

Lol, we have drama even without pvp. Hilarious! I have been an MC smp vet since alpha, and I have never been involved in this sort of drama, but I’ve seen it sooo much. Choose your friends wisely, but choose your build partners even more so.

7 Likes

Definitely choose who to add to your beacons carefully. I haven’t had a bad experience myself, but I know those who do.

1 Like

Well if it has to be like that, then I go 100% solo from now on. Saves me this frustration.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’d be annoyed if someone dismantled one of my builds. I suppose I’d be more disappointed that someone I considered a friend decided to go that route.

I’m personally more invested in the community than I am my own personal belongings… (I don’t actually have a house of my own)

5 Likes

Well your situation seems different. I believe in communication when playing together, obviously some people think different and act without informing others.
Again, this will not happen when I go 100% solo, so that is the better option for me now.

1 Like

Nah, you have a few choices. You can do what I plan to do: invest SOME plots and any materials you’re willing to lose to collaborative builds. Make a personal base with storage that holds your really prized possessions that you can warp/portal to.

Or you can lead the collaborative build and handle permissions so that folks can’t take your things.

1 Like

I think jumping to conclusions about a community as a whole from bad previous experiences is taking extremes. Going for extremes from personal experience, doesn’t make good outcomes.

Let’s take @Xanotos and @Karokendo as an example, one had a bad experience here, and still decided to trust people, and the other has been playing minecraft, trove and other similar games for a long time, and has been victim of many grief experiences. They still chose to trust people carefully, not trusting easily, but still opening themselves to the option, that someone out there could be trusted. I have been handling a common storage, with gems, spark, tools, coal and tons of mats since either mid february or March, and not an issue has happened.

What I’m trying to say, yes be careful in who you trust, but don’t close yourself to trusting people just because of it. Things like the Oort Temple wouldn’t happen or Pixel Gate, if there wasn’t a certain level of trust. I mean the 1 plot shops at Pixel Gate, are shared beacons with karokendo.

5 Likes

Yes, sometimes people are nice and kind and work together to make beautiful things. And sometimes they are absent minded and forget what belongs to you and take it. And sometimes folks are downright out to get you and will betray you the minute you open yourself up to them. People are different. We get that.

What I’m saying is, if the latter happens to you and you aren’t prepared for that, a little more caution is in order. And if you want to be perfectly safe, then BE perfectly safe by only trusting folks you know are 100% trustworthy. It’s that simple. If you want to risk it and have fun partnerships and adventures, then by all means do so. I’m not against that. I’m merely offering some wisdom from years of gaming for those who will take to the forums after becoming victim is all.

1 Like

@Dzchan94 are you referring to my first instance of a problem I had, but now I’m working with a crew of people st Elop Portas sharing resources idea and such?

1 Like

Yep, that’s what I was going for.

Okay. Just making sure I interpreted correctly

All this makes me feel very lucky to be running with the crew I’m with. You guys are the best!!

4 Likes

its not the fact that it just screwed @SWProzee1 over - this situation also screwed everyone ever who was ever allowed to placed/use a portal there - does this not affect the entire (most of) community? and you are just saying meh - oh well? i can see @SWProzee1 point on this one

Just lucky i relocated / removed @kelleke portal to his tower before all the drama

only my personal opinnion just as you guys have your own

Well I don’t play live so it doesn’t affect me at all. I’m just saying I’ve seen this enough, it’s a good warning for folks on this forum but I hope we don’t see posts like these every time it happens. People on the internet are (mostly) still strangers and a bit of caution doesn’t hurt. That’s all I’m saying.

Well, won’t happen again to me. Solo is the way to go for me and I will record for Youtube still with NL-Tim and Silvermoan as I play with them for many years already.

1 Like