Beacon Footfall

It would be nice and less hassle if we can give our beacons a set day a week it sends all footfall to our guilds Obviously The Beacons that have aligned and sending coins to the guild already.
As this game expands and so does my plots I’m opening more places on different planets going round once a week to collect footfall can be annoying especially when my beacons are mainly hidden.

Be nice if we can add an automatic coin collection to either the guild or the beacon to send it to the guild on a set day a week

6 Likes

I totally agree, this would come in very handy, not so much for people who dont allow guild control of their coin though, so maybe send the coin to the player who owns the beacon.

3 Likes

This would be awesome. We have so many farms and beacons it takes a day to collect all the FF would definitely be easier if it was just automatic or could sent a time period it is collected

3 Likes

This doesn’t seem to align with the visions of FF coin. I’m pretty sure the point of the reward is the beacon owner is active and the manual collect is a sort of additional measure to help the system from being abused. Elsewise you could have beacons on every planet and never visit them, yet get coin for them just existing.

Id make a guild only im in. Build lots of shops in all the malls selling nothing worthwhile, and just rake in the coin. Id have lots of 10k prestige Builds within 2x2x2 plots all over hunting grounds and hubs and major and minor cities just to collect 60c from each, once a week. 60c x 100 beacons with some doing better than just 1 visitor.

The world will get small pretty quick. And this would be abuse of FF.

Not being a negative nancy, just playing devils advocate.

It would be nice, but i think it would help break the game. We would find lots more pathetic, unattended builds Playing parasite to our hard work and “Earned” FF.

I would support this if it was a perk of gleam club…but that carries more potential issues…

2 Likes

Sorry to pick you out Morey, it’s just a gripe of mine.

This is your choice to make income from having all these farms and beacons, I know they cost you to run the portals, but again, you chose to have all these portals. You want that income? You go get it.

I wish I could press a single button that says forge rank 370 grapples perfectly now please and deposit the coin into my account.

I think I may have been a bit Nancy there, haha. Again sorry to pick your comment out Morey.

With every improvement there must come a cost as well, you don’t get something for nothing. So like I mentioned in a post about beacon and shop stand statistics, perhaps a way to automate this would be the use of an expensively crafted item which links to your beacon, which then links to your guild footfall collection system, which then collects all your footfall The over all guild management system would require some kind of “fuel” to maintain.

Basically, if you want convenience then you pay for it. You want cost efficiency, do the hard work yourself.

Edit 2:
OOooo brainstorm time!! The fuel could be guild endeavour!! What else do we use it for?

2 Likes

No problem :grin: we do it to help everyone so not that huge of an issue. Just would be cool feature to have. But on other side no one would visit their beacons so the 7 day or whatever it is before lose coin wouldn’t matter. So get both sides.

I know this is about to sound cliche…

What about another Forge boon?

Forge the “Coin Collector Boon” on a totem or something and it allows you to “hit” the beacon and auto collect the coin. This might not help with your hidden beacons, but would encourage some interesting designs around other beacons.

I think the current method also discourages people building and keeping up with “roads” for footfall in many random places

A little house elf pet that gathers coins from all your beacons… for a 20% fee :joy:

2 Likes

Or pay someone coins to claim footfall :joy:

3 Likes