Beacon minimum prestige requirement

Start a discussion on abandoned plot mechanics and the problems there in.

Suddenly turns into a human rights issue and how mean we/I am. Welcome to the Internet :slight_smile:

You could also just go find a new area to develop… For those of us that have played this game for years we are used to the issue around unused plots. They will go away at some point or the other option is there is always somewhere else you can build. Soooooo many planets and places.

Not everyone can play at the same rate so if they took the time to plan some of their build they should not be held as the only problem when there are some people that can play more.

1 Like

At some point I would. Mind you, packing up 150k prestige, 100 plots size build would be pain in the proverbial back side.

On the other hand

This is for me a problem. Getting used to bad situation won’t make it better.

1 Like

Me too 100%. But the reality is there are some battles you can win immediately and others you can not.

To date no one has been able to provide another viable solution to influence the developers about how to handle this issue. We have had huge discussions on this and the current solution is the best we have had.

It is a small needle to thread to try to balance the needs of those that plan, those that want space around them, those that don’t care about anything but building, those that land grab, those that x,y,z… etc…

GC auto fuel was not asked for really by the majority of the community. Most people were never happy with beacon timers and these dead builds. At the end of 2017 we had the great beacon apocalypse and there was much rejoicing… but the reality is many people want to build in an area but cannot always do it right away. So they reserve space or buffer their builds to protect their space.

Since there is so much land and so many planets it is really a non-issue in the sense that new locations can be found. Also what new people don’t understand is cities come and go in this game. Portal networks, players, builds, and a whole host of things will always come and go. Additionally people always follow what is hot. Go create a new city and give it some perceived value and people will flock there and abandon the other places… That is how this game operates.

1 Like