Beacon soon to expire notification

@james When we were discussing beacon fuel before it was implemented, there were mentions of some kind of email or other notification when beacon is about to expire. Are we gonna see something like that soon? With multiple chars it’s gonna be tedious to track fuel levels for all chars beacons.

12 Likes

@james @luke-turbulenz any update on this?

I missed to fuel up one of my beacons and lost 21 plots dug out at height 17, just above the lava, beacon had 80k prestige. Just to give some context :grinning: I played on multiple accounts till now and with multiple chars on one account which is now possible, it will be even harder to not miss re-fuel.

1 Like

that would be perfect

1 Like

i seen that iron sky connect us now spoygg gonna visit soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can have some sort of warning in sanctum for beacon running out, for all chars.

1 Like

That would be nice solution too :+1:

How about an app on our phones to send us notifications xD

1 Like

Hopefully there will be some kind of API, I’d gladly make one if that happens :grinning:

1 Like

didn find alot there just lava i died in lolz

unfortunately one part of tunnel got unclaimed, beacon run out, so the existing part of tunnel is behind some unclaimed plots that are regened :confused:

oh i see now gonna come back when fixed dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

fixed about half, gonna do the other half tomorrow :smiley: Reclaiming the mines :wink:

1 Like

Back to this topic, our good fellow citizen @Pseudonym84 is on a bit of hiatus lately and thogh we keep an eye on his builds and refuel them we just lost a part of Coliseum at Elop Portas :disappointed: @james are there any plans on implementing notifications for low fuel?
I’m fine with both ways, not adding notifications and leaving to player to take care, in the end that is the cycle of life in the game, but I would love to know for which you have decided. Thanks :grin:

4 Likes

There is a plan for email notifications - but we’re not working on it at the moment. (Other things are just the priority at the moment.)

I wonder if we can cobble something together quite quickly. I’ll have a chat with the team tomorrow.

(Feel free to keep pestering me / us about this!)

12 Likes

Ha! Thanks, I’ll ping you in some time again, no need to hurry with the implementation though :wink:

Well @james, another build gone without notification, so I thought I’d remind you :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Referring to this

3 Likes

SMS notification could be useful :joy:

1 Like

I want a snail mail addressing me with Mr. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I want a Bellboy to ring at my door.

(And while he’s at it, he can as well fuel the beacons. :rofl:)

1 Like

He/she should at least bring me breakfast so I have the energy to refuel.

4 Likes