Beacons and Gleam Club

I’ve been unlocking them. Only need to get to around level 7 to get 700 cubits and unlock. So 12 accounts can be 120 students. It was a pain getting all of the permission slips when I came up with the idea. Technically probably didn’t even need to do that. But, I try to be as transparent and in contact with parents as possible. They love the idea.

Oh wow. How did you get 3 years? Just purchasing the 180 - 6 times or was there a special promotion?

They have a parental restriction setting too, if that ever becomes an issue. (Can lock chat/Hide certain words etc.)

Six times, I didn’t want to ever have to worry about fuel etc. Figured if I still played, I could buy more at the time it would expire.

That is really cool. I was thinking of going somewhere really remote and running the characters over and having them build all in one place. So they start the game in the designated area and can only play the game when they are in school with my supervision/guidance. If they love it, their parents can purchase their own account outside of school. But, I’m thinking it could be really cool to teach them about design/building, we can record videos and edit/post on Youtube. Just a lot of cool stuff that can be done without exposing any personal student information resulting in being able to show off a lot of student work in a public way that you could normally never do as a teacher. The whole avatar/anonymity thing is very cool from an educational standpoint.

Very smart. My main is Agrael and I’m based out of Alder if you ever want to say hi. I’ve been playing about 2 months now and spend a lot of time mining on Serpensarindi.

It’s possible to block almost ALL communication, here is the settings.

Also I live on Shedu… If you’re trying to be remote… the high tier planets are your best bet… However it would interfere with the building aspect due to the fact mobs hurt.

If you want to avoid that, a tier 1 planet’s mobs, never auto attack… However they tend to be over populated.

Dang, lol two years is a long time! I didn’t know the game even existed until steam mentioned it for the release.

That is going to be exceptionally useful. Thanks so much!