Been gone for a while. Any farming update?

Do we have any hint of a release date? I’m not seeing a new, blue topic but something might have been said in another thread.

Not yet but a large number of us have fingers crossed it’ll be the surprise on testing coming soon.

Edit: no real reason to think that just hopes and prayers!

1 Like

No word on anything.

Well…darn.

Between this game, No Man’s Sky and Stellaris, I’m in a holding pattern waiting for content releases.

1 Like

I get ya there. I play Star Wars the old republic when I’m not playing boundless. I still have so much to do in that game, and I have always enjoyed it (plus it has continued to get more content and system over the years, so there are game modes that I simply haven’t spent much time with until recently).

I can’t say for certain but I would believe Farming would be a feature coming before this summer, so not long to wait from that perspective. I’m thinking we might see more information conveniently around the time we should be starting our gardens in RL…

If you build a city in Boundless, new content doesn’t really matter in terms of when it’s released. I’ve been building a single castle for a month, when that’s done I’ll start building a town around it till it expands to connect with my first town.

Whatever the case, I don’t think it’s good to play this game purely for game updates. In terms of real stuff to do, farming isn’t gonna bring much that you can’t already do (can gather a lot of the stuff else way already). If the only thing you look forward to is Farming, I think you are gonna be back waiting for new content quite fast…

6 Likes

the last roadmap image said that farming comes after the hunter…

A good point, city building is what my wife and I have been doing here lately as well. In time perhaps we will make it up to the top five for our planet, while it would be awesome I doubt we’ll ever get to “grand city” or whatever the largest settlement is called, but given enough time we might get there :smile:

1 Like

If you play enough, you will eventually amass such prestiges :+1: I’ve gotten about 2m prestige alone in 6 months, so if we just keep on playing, we’ll get there :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I got back into Ark over the weekend. Mainly due to no Exo planets hitting. It was a holiday weekend in the UK so that was disappointing.
Anyway, I’m back addicted to Ark now so will probably take a few months off Boundless and await a major update.

Slackers, the lot of ya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Been on Trung for a bit more than a month, between me and my alts I have like 7 or 8m prestige there now, might be more even. The whole settlement is at 15m but it includes Ghandy too who makes up a big chunk of that 15m as well…

Almighty Aenea! We have failed you.

If you build a medieval town made out of 99% wood, rock, stone, refined stone gravel and ice and get 8m prestige in a month, then you are truly almighty! :joy:

LOL, nah, I use a lot of bricks tho! A heck of a lot! And lately marble as well so it goes indeed a little faster! :slight_smile:

I just need a new kick in the butt. The last couple of times I tried to play I was just completely uninspired. I have all kinds of building plans, but just couldn’t bring up the gumption to do any of them.

This more of a sneak peek then an update but

1 Like