Beginners Hunts - Nobody left behind pace

Well, Mr Pancake, I’ll keep an eye out for you and we should do some together. Also, if you’re up for the challenge, look out for the Sasquatch hunts. They happen most nights on T6 planets.

2 Likes

You sir or ma’am…are my target audience ;). Come by the Welcome center and check the board on the wall for times that may be favorable to you. I hope to have hunt leaders covering most hours of the day on different days to provide opportunities for everybodys play times.

1 Like

I say Mr, you might not be a Mr. Just sounded better in my head.

3 Likes

I did too… then i figured i should not assume. Didnt want to offend. But pancakes on mars seems like a male thing… women are smart enough to keep pancakes on earth.

1 Like

As they should. Closer to my face.

1 Like

I also don’t mind if Spoodle takes this Sunday.

BTW is the scheduling strategy to avoid the other major hunt times or to intersect with them?

ILLN 12:00 NOON EST
TNT 6:30pm EST
Squach 8:30pm EST

Edit: Noticing that Shinra/FlyingAces hunt is at 11pm EST, if you can manage to see if target audience would be interested in even later night times (midnight,1am,2am EST) that might be a good timeslot that I could lead.

3 Likes

Oh, I’ll not be able to do anything this weekend - National TNT Day on Sat, Pre-Birthday on Sun, my Birthday on Mon :grin: Every day after that I’m free haha

4 Likes

I think it best to avoid them. My purpose is really to provide an in-game notice of hunt times to provide maximum opportunities for all. I have Squatch called out, ill put up signs calling out TNT and Illn. Thanks so much for those! An hour different is enough to schedule.

And ANY time is ok. I think it might be easiest to try and get the word out and see how many show in order to gauge popularity. I hope people will be able to find their prefered time even if its 3am. They will just have to be able to play that day.

4 Likes

You are correct. I am a mr. Where is the welcome center? I just recently linked my home to the TNT Hub. (It is the portal name Bridge. Working on getting the name changed) If you can give directions from tnt hub, that would be very helpful

1 Like

I would also gladly join the hunt if I can. I’ve been looking to do so for a while but currently hunts happen either too early for me (my kids are still awake or I am bringing them to bed) or too late (I myself need to go to bed).

I play from Europe, so Spoodle’s schedule could work for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d be happy to lead some hunts on a tier 3 planet. I already take a few beginners around tier 3s to show them meteors and help them understand Oort. Hunts were super important when we were noobs but the big hunts were daunting untill I found my feet. I’d be super happy to help.

4 Likes

Awesome :grin: Looking forward to seeing you around!

To get to the welcome center from your portal, it’s almost directly below you. Through the portal to Storis II is the welcome center directly so you’re 1 portal hop away Actually :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would greatly appreciate your help Beth! These times are completely up to you and your availability. Do you have a timeframe in mind you would like?

Ill post a Screenshot later of the current week so people can see the layout and availability.

1 Like

I’m flexible with times etc. I’ll have a look at the current schedules and fill in some blanks.

1 Like

TNT hunts are now at 10:30UTC daily, and usually also 23:15UTC

1 Like

That brings a good point, would it be better to post European times in the 24hr format? I lived in Germany a year, and you reminded me they use that format.

We found UTC is easy for everyone to convert. Its commonly used for time conversions everywhere.

Nice work on the beginners hunts, great initiative! There is a lot of new players out there that show interest in ours, ‘when they level up’. Ill keep and eye out and try come along with some revives!

Edit: i totally misread that. +1 24hr times!

3 Likes

Updated OP with screenshot of current Schedule board…

I saw it earlier :grin: I’m gonna need a 20 blinksec portal to the place :wink:

1 Like