Best malls to have a shop in?

I have a shop in Legendville and I like that one a lot, but I originally set up there just because you could place your beacon right away and not have to message anyone for a plot. Now I want to have more shops in other malls but I don’t know which ones get the most traffic or if they have any open plots. If you have a mall or like the mall where your shop is then please let me know! I don’t mind messaging anyone for a plot, it was just easier for me at the time when I first opened my shop

1 Like

Naughty mall and Gyosha mall are your best bet for traffic.

7 Likes

Gyosha Mall

2 Likes

Hey! thanks for the suggestions. I think I have a plot by your settlement, it’s Chimp Walker Ranch. Let me know if you want me to move it to give you space, it’s no problem

That seems to be the consensus! I think I’ll be setting up there soon

2 Likes

Sunken mall deffo. Its buyer friendly and seller friendly… if you run out of fuel etc your items will be stored in the storage and you get those back.

3 Likes

That sounds like a good idea, I like the storage thing

Have you thought about having a portal in Naughty Village? If you have an existing shop, you can connect to shopping hubs. You can also set up shop in Naughty Mall on Trior. :blush:

1 Like

I’m totally gonna do that. Thanks!

1 Like

new mall looking for shopkeeps

4 Likes

You 100% do. That’s why I responded. Lol. If your collecting combustion particles I’m buying them btw.

Oh cool, i’ll sell them to you if I find any more!

1 Like

Gyosha mall you say? I’ll need to check that out myself.

2 Likes

Honestly, our best shop (besides our main shop) has been at the Organized Mall. That place makes money for us for sure!

Also don’t forget about markets. I have a shop here myself.

Just wanted to throw this in the mix.

1 Like

So have a map!

3 Likes

Also if I recall correctly there’s signs at each corridor telling you the shop numbers. So it’s just a matter of keeping track of what numbers you have visited.