Best place to get insane amounts of gold?

Topic, anyone know a good place?

My cupboards.
Or Hochous I.

I always get plenty of gold while mining gems – for example, diamonds on Serp. When you start seeing silver, look for amethyst and when you start hitting gold, look for diamonds.

1 Like

Houchy near the Ultima portals and Norky, just use an atlas and watch the lava. If you craft a change chisel you can also use the silver and switch it to gold.

1 Like

Thx guys, ill go to houchus first. :stuck_out_tongue: has preddy stone too :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know why, but I thought you were looking for places to sell things for coin lol.

Good luck with your gold farming!

+1 for houches. So much silver, not a lot of gold but you get the silver and iron at once there and can just convert them to gold. My mall was built on houches silver lol. You can leave with thousands, 4k+, in a couple of hours

Yeah Houchus for sure

Houchus was awsome. As said so much silver, its either there or malariacrib and get diamonds (a ton at the same time) or was it norkyna? Never mind i got location saved :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Damn you found my warehouse!

If I may make a recommendation

Whenever I need gold & silver for coils I mine on Norkyana for Silver at altitude 30 than convert it to gold as I need with a chisel changer.

Apparently Cardass is even better for silver because
1.) Noone mines there and
2.) Those that do mine at higher altitudes for gems
Although I cant personally attest to this, I do recommend mining for silver instead and converting it as its generally more common than gold

1 Like

Exo Planets
When the T7 Exo planets show up with rift, blink, umbris, etc… they usually have massive gold and silver drop rates.

Otherwise, gold drop rates aren’t really good enough to specifically farm, usually gold is a byproduct of farming gems.