[Beta-X] --[Lush Tier 4 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

[Infos]

∟Accessible via TILL at 21 blinksecs :: (Warp Cost : 1700c)
∟Last until August 17, 2019 7:53 PM
∟Server : US West

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.

Gleam - 25 Hot Cherry

[Rock]
Igneous - 70 Silk Magenta
Metamorphic - 13 Dark Red
Sedimentary - 73 Warm Magenta

[Wood]
Ancient - 87 Warm Viridian
Lustrous - 245 Silk Turquoise
Twisted - 214 Vivid Teal

[Foliage]
Exotic - 219 Vivid Moss
Lush Foliage - 215 Light Viridian
Waxy - 106 Light Tan

[Soil]
Clay - 54 Silk Teal
Peaty - 54 Silk Teal
Silty - 86 Stale Moss

[Grass]
Barbed - 92 Warm Moss
Gnarled - 87 Warm Viridian
Verdant - 35 Hot Moss

[Misc]
Ash - 87 Warm Viridian
Gravel - 70 Silk Magenta
Glacier - 166 Light Berry
Growth - 219 Vivid Moss
Ice - 133 Pale Berry
Mould - 55 Deep Turquoise
Mud - 53 Silk Mint
Sand - 254 Hot Orange
Sponge - 133 Pale Berry
Tangle - 92 Warm Moss
Thorn - 40 Strong Yellow

[Flower]
Cloneflower - 124 Lilac
Gladeflower - 233 Cobalt
Ghostflower - 90 Mint
Spineflower - 211 Azure

[Plant]
Desert Sword - 241 Strong Turquoise
Oortian’s Staff - 239 Strong Azure
Rosetta Nox - 88 Teal
Spineback Plant - 242 Strong Viridian
Stardrop Plant - 189 Stark Lime
Traveller’s Perch - 90 Mint
Trumpet Root - 93 Yellow
Twisted Aloba - 94 Tan

[Fungus]
Branch Funnel - 240 Strong Slate
Clustered Tongue - 87 Warm Viridian
Glow Cap - 214 Vivid Teal
Molted Tar Spot - 55 Deep Turquoise
Tinted-Burst - 92 Warm Moss
Weeping Waxcap - 55 Deep Turquoise

Resources Tab

[Video]

Brought to you by @majorvex.

9 Likes

Nice, thanks! :slight_smile: Have we had Hot Cherry gleam yet? I know I hoarded a bunch with another exo but I think that was Warm or Strong Cherry, it was very pretty… searched and can’t find that we’ve had Hot Cherry on the gleam though. If this is a new one, then that will be first order of business later, finding a good spot. Can use the rocks too.

9 Likes

I definitely have to get some of that gleam before this exo goes, it’s very “blood crystals” to me. :smiley: Thank you for the location.

3 Likes

Beautiful! :slight_smile: And thank you for that, seeing the gleam… and that it looks like it isn’t rare!

The pic four up from the bottom is just such a stunning place. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

huge caves of it under that location

2 Likes

Definitely making a trip for the hot cherry. Still no shadow gleam yet tho :sleepy:

1 Like

I know we had Cherry not long ago, but I managed to get a bunch of it. Will let you know which variety it was once I log in!

1 Like

@bucfanpaka Here you go!

1 Like

Perfect, thank you!! :slight_smile: So it was Silk Cherry… I was thinking Warm or Strong… well, I was close at least. :rofl: I got a bunch of it too, I remember it being in islands in the water with it.

The new one is a really nice color, definitely going to be planning some farming time around it!

1 Like

I found a nice underground area with loads of it, if you need a location token lemme know!

1 Like

Nice, thanks, if I don’t stumble onto a good place on my own will do! :smiley:

1 Like

We’ve had silk cherry (single block spawns), warm cherry (spire spawns) and strong cherry (underwater spawns) but not hot cherry

4 Likes

Saw @james on Beta-X :smiley::wave:

3 Likes

Haha, so I was remembering right then, it was all of the above… the water one was Strong then, I seem to remember it having more of a slightly orange tint. :smiley: That is the one I hoarded! I think I almost prefer this one though… looks so yummy!

Heh, I’m lucky I remembered that much these days… you should see me when I log on sometimes, like, “Um, uh… now WHERE do I warp to that exo from again…?” :crazy_face::flushed:

So much gleam & so many plants on this Exo :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:point_up_2: We found James (at 00:59 in the vid) :grinning:

3 Likes

Beautiful shots as always… seven down is really wallpaper material, such a gorgeous forest there! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Exotic yam
bulbs are gone in less than 3 hours. What a shock!

Oh yeah, I’ll be doing a lot of rock collecting here, will make for some great bricks. :smiley: I really like the ice too. Umm, yeah, I really like pink. :rofl: Well, I like all colors really and some of the purples lately are right up there, and reds as well, but… ah, just love the pinks! :heart_eyes:

Edit to add a few more, because this planet is too pretty not to. :wink:

5 Likes