Bi-Weekly Community Hunt - Nov 4th

Never seen so many players online. Great fun! Thanks!
Already looking forward to the next hunt :grin:

5 Likes

loved the hunt thanks @142857 @Xaldafax and @reapa11
took a pic at healing moment

7 Likes

oh, someone has dropped dead there… :face_with_head_bandage:

is 2 this moment was a hard hit for the compagny :slight_smile:

:smiley: A massive thank you to everyone who participated, this was the best hunt yet! Special thank you also to all the generous people who donated their Oortstones to the shrine to support the project. You’re awesome!

With the massive amount of Oort we collected, it should be possible to open many new portals. The portals in the shrine will also be open for the next few days to various hunting locations around Munteen, before closing again in anticipation of our next Great Hunt. It should be fun!

Commiserations and apologies to those who fell in battle against the dreaded Cuttletrunks, Spitters and Hoppers – your durability loss was not in vain. With how successful this was, I hope to flesh out the hunting network with more portal exits and locations for next time – if anyone knows any good locations, please let me know!

I hope you all had fun :sun_with_face:

12 Likes

Just as a side note while talking with people in voice chat after I made a comment about us needing a “meat locker” for all the dropped meat everyone has and never uses. So, @ctrl-64 and maybe a few others are already working on one… :slight_smile: When it is done we are hoping to maybe have a community get together where everyone can store their excess meat there just for fun…

Anyway, more details later by those working on the locker… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I sell all mine to Omni for 1c a pop :joy: every little helps!

1 Like

well! it’s been a while and nobody’s said anything :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone still wanna hunt? the regular scheduled time is in about 1 minute :joy:
I will still hunt in a few minutes but I can’t hunt for long.

What I propose is that we do another hunt at a different time for those that can’t make the earlier time. it is almost 10am for me, so i’m thinking 1pm. that’s 3 hours from now.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=The+Great+Hunt+November+4th+2017&iso=20171104T20

Count me in!

I’m in!!! Will be back online in about half hour and I’ll be for it. As always :slight_smile:
Nearly 3 hours to prepare. Good stuff :smile:

1 Like

Btw, don’t go to munteen, there’s been nothing spawning there. Go to alturnik or something

ill put up a sign on plaza :slight_smile: dont know if i have time thoug so 2hours from now?

Ok so is it on now or starting soon?

gonna put up a permanent sign that @Mr-Kensday @ctrl-64 and who wants can use for hunts make it easyer to group people

6 Likes

I’m in so.
Btw, by 9 u mean 8? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

im confused to lol
need help

1 Like

I’m London time you are London + 1
I assume by European time you meant your local time which is 1 hour ahead of mine.

yes is i understand its at 9 belgium time isnt london in that time line
@Kirinvar @Mr-Kensday @ctrl-64 any help :smile:
im making a big bulletin board on plaza now for next time
ill mark the different timezones on it

2 Likes

I got it right so. 9 ur time and 8 my time and between 3 and 1 in US moving from East coast to the West US.

EDIT
And if someone is further East like Ukraine and Russia it’s gonna be 10pm

euuh ok gonna need bigger sign :slight_smile:

1 Like