Big Latency - Game almost unplayable

Since two days I have a lot of Latency: I have lots of peak of latency and often my character is teleporting everywhere so I cannot play anymore.

I’m connecting from France, but even EU servers are concerned although US servers are worse.

Of course, there is no download from my network at the same time, and my internet providers check my line and says its ok …

In debug mode I took a screenshoot and it shows UDP and Websocket Latency :

I’m totaly lost about what I can do :frowning:

Anyone could help me ??

Unfortunately, I too have been experiencing some lag issues. Nothing crazy but it is noticeable on all servers I’m on. Results of ping tests indicate no packet loses from us east, EU and aus. So idk what’s going on. Perhaps test server is up?

a lot of times I would chalk it up to the amazon servers being finnicky.
I heard technically they weren’t designed for gaming. this could be a/the reason

but at the end of the day i’m not a developer so I could be wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

they where designed to a certain extent but yea not like this it was more meant for like matchmaking systems etc where user data is just passing tho thats the othert hing too is routeing cuz AWS was not really intended for this ISP’s dont optimize the routing thats why you can say play on a WoW server on the other side of the world with no issues but can get massive lag on servers in your reign WoW the servers are in a actual server farm ment for this while AWS is cloud based servers.

I have found a work around to deal with these latency problems. My ping is always jumping from 250ms to more than 1000ms (I don’t know why it just happens with Boundless) but I’m not teleported every where anymore.

The solution is a little sofware call Netlimiter which have an option to manage priorities. Setting Boundless with critical status solve my problem.

Hope it could help anyone in the future !