Big Steam Sale! :)

Both the game and the Deluxe Upgrade are on deep sale on Steam, 50%! :smiley: Upgrade, tell your friends, spread the word! :smile:

15 Likes

Just seen this lol, I did one also :smile:

2 Likes

Hey, with this, the more the merrier I say! :wink:

2 Likes

The funny part though is the sale is like what I think normal price should be but o well haha

3 Likes

PS4 sad face

6 Likes

nice!!! hopefully some people will give Boundless a try and become long term members of the Oortverse!

3 Likes

The French Boundless community is reduced. There is almost nothing on YouTube. They are still addicted to Minecraft … Pfffffff …
This lack of publicity here to make known this wonder.

2 Likes

Yes we all feel like that! MC is so inferior (well, pistons and red power are pretty sweet, but…)

I know there’s a bunch of French speakers who play. @Dupix @Goblinounours @anon94355725 @hAmSTeR86 too I think?

3 Likes

Ahhhh, how lovely! Being able to upgrade to the Deluxe Edition, now for half the price!

Sigh

kicks a hopper away while looking sad

6 Likes

Unfortunately, all my friends think that Boundless is not worth 19.99, they are all blinded by Minecraft and I have not convinced them yet. In addition, I’m afraid that it’s not just my friends and that there are thousands out there thinking and the publishers have to do a lot more to get new players.

1 Like

How about we show the hoppers some respect? :joy:.

I can imagine the scene of kicking them while bored and its the closest thing i can imagine to real life :joy:. The devs should put it in their next ad.

2 Likes

And to think I almost upgraded last weekend, glad I didn’t. Will be getting this today :grin:

2 Likes

To celebrate the big steam sale i bought Boundless on Steam, i don’t know if my actual PC is able to run it but who never knows… :boundless:
Edit: just tested on my laptop at work and it works… Bye Bye lunch break

8 Likes

Actually I upgraded my second account yesterday to the DeLuxe Edition :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah, although I plan to upgrade my home dinosaur as soon as I’m able to, it might be awhile still given our current situation… but thinking of doing the same, I could just buy now I suppose and install much later on another computer. :smiley:

3 Likes

Darn, looks like Stumpy was taken, but I got Pegleg (aka the Hopper kicker lol)

1 Like

Do it! It’ll give you more motivation to work towards a new PC sooner :wink:

1 Like

Done! :wink: Haha, just bought Deluxe! :grinning: Maybe I’ll get lucky with the Black Friday deals on the computer…

1 Like

< Gob’s eye start to glow >
YES. GET YOURSELF A NEW COMPUTER! JOIN US INTO PC GAMING, AND ASCEND TO GODHOOD!

< the glow fades >
Wha… what did I just say? Uh. Might be possessed or something…

3 Likes

When the new planets spawning?