Old Event

i need one off the tiny pots near the portal place :smile:
if possible

euh a plot dont need pots

1 Like

Let’s not forget the intend is to record the progress, so I guess the builds will have to be simple caskets in order to be doable in the allotted time.

I will stick to plot 10 the other one may be to big for me to build in that short amount of time :slight_smile:

and do something like this…

or this…

7 Likes

@142857 big plot 15 is yours
@IAintNerdy also plot 14 is assigned to you
and P8 is yours @the-moebius

1 Like

Nice! How exactly do I reach this place? :3 want to see the plot before hand.

You can’t see it, because it doesn’t exist yet :smiley:

1 Like

Oh aha, Well if you need help building the wall I’ll happily help, or need inspiration :3

5 Likes

Would you like to design city walls? These walls looks great!

4 Likes

Donyou have the location scouted out for this @Karokendo?

Wish I joined earlier enough to participate in this. Right now I doubt I have the skills (actual building skills and in-game skills) to do much of anything.

Good luck all on the work.

1 Like

You can always prepare a structure in some external program like Magicka Voxel and build your structure in game when time comes. It’s not that hard! :slight_smile: Still ~2 weeks+ left

3 Likes

Edit: Gonna have to sit this one out. Semester, work and internship makes me think I won’t have the time to commit towards such a project. Sorry :frowning:

1 Like

City Frame WIP

Please do not claim any plots yet.

10 Likes

Minus the red bricks I presume? Not very medieval.

How do people feel about bricks in this build?

Is there a more general guide of “do’s and don’t’s” for the theme of this build?

I assume that machined copper and green wood are out, but what would be preferred materials?

1 Like

I will publish material list and guidelines pretty soon

4 Likes

If I’m around and available for this build I would love to set up a timelapse of my own. It’s gonna be epic. Not something you’d wanna miss.

4 Likes

I thought op said wood and stone only. Plus think about it, would anything else look medieval?

white Metamorphic Bricks would look very medieval and is something I have a ton of and am interested in using

3 Likes

Was thinking that myself and you can get wood that looks like planks when laid down would be good for flooring

1 Like