Bingo!

@MrsStar I’ve been at work every time you’ve hosted but I’m interested in seeing how it works. Could you add some more screenies to show what the card looks like in a game in progress? And what are you using to choose words?

1 Like

Unfortunately it is hard for me to make it work for everyone. I do my best for people to come, also trying to not over lap on hunts is hard and only Wednesdays work for me cuz I work on Saturdays and Sundays is my time with my husband. I do plan on making a video on how I do it but also to make it cheat proof I have to make out cards in irl and stuff so if someone dose change the signs I will know and they will no longer be allowed to play Bingo.

Tomorrow at 2023-08-14T00:00:00Z hope you can make it :heart:

3 hours until bingo starts :heart:

3 Likes

Lets hope more join this time! Enjoy!

1 Like

Have fun at the bingo, sorry not able to make it. It’s a little late and have an early start tomorrow.
Good luck everyone

1 Like

Don’t let Hazel win again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How can she if shes not even participating :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t seem to edit my posts no more and I don’t know why. But bingo tomorrow morning 2023-08-23T16:00:00Z

Sorry I can’t make tonight, not home :relieved:

1 Like

Looks fun! Can’t join because I’ll be working but hope you get a good turnout

1 Like

The edit functionality has been curtailed by the devs because people were doing something naughty. It isn’t just you.

1 Like

Well that makes it hard now oof. But I understand at the same time. And sadly we had to cancel no one came today :pensive:

2023-08-27T13:00:00Z

Come one come all if you want to play Bingo :grin:

2 Likes

Stuck at work boooo lol

1 Like

Dear friends just found out I have a business meeting I have to go to tonight but no worry’s we will still have bingo just have to change the time. 2023-08-28T03:00:00Z

Hope to see you there. Phantom of the opera 2ed floor of TNT then go through portal that says Bingo on the left. :heart:

1 Like

Bingo in 30 mins

1 Like

Bingo!!! Come on down to Phantom of the opera on 2024-03-11T01:00:00Z for some bingo fun. Once in my hub look for a portal that says BINGO.

If it’s your first to hear this or don’t know how it works. Don’t worry I explain how it works before we start the game :smiling_face::heart:

Hope to see you there⭐

Come on down for Bingo later at 2024-03-11T01:00:00Z

I will have a portal soon as you come to phantom of the opera. And a portal that says BINGO. If it’s your first time playing bingo in boundless… never fear I will announce how it works and we will have lots of fun :smiling_face::heart:

2 Likes