Birthday celebration?

Hi all,

The Birthday event has started… if you head to the Exchange you’ll see all the wearables available now, and the knowledge can help you with crafting recipes. Look out for creatures with party hats on, you’ll need the drops from those!

7 Likes

Not only that, but all the wearables from all previous events are also available in the exchange!

2 Likes

Finally some action. Even if people don’t like me here, I will do you honor in the game. Thanks to you team, I know that this is not easy for you despite everyone’s little whims.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Excited to get started :slight_smile:

Are there birthday exos as well, or did we misinterpret those teasers?

1 Like

The event is for two weeks so keep your eyes on the skies!

14 Likes

All wearable are available like halloween Christmas etc… Normal? If yes that’s cool :smiley::+1:

1 Like

yup! We’ve had a few requests this year asking for the wearables that were available previously :grin:

Don’t say we don’t spoil ya

15 Likes

:shushing_face:

Appreciate that

1 Like

do enemy run around with hats our do they all come from meteors

I’ve definitely seen party hats and gotten gifts from both meteor and non-meteor enemies.

I’ve been getting them from non meteor enemies. Seems to be randomly dispersed through the worlds

Mobs with party hats are all over the place (Universum) :+1: :grinning:

yeah there so much takes zero efort getting 100 giftboxes

1 Like

Are you the Gerentt I helped?

1 Like

if so head to niia!go to bopf portal or meet me at the hub on niia!

1 Like

That would be me! I just got off for a bit but should be back on again soon I’ll PM you in game when I’m on again

1 Like

Look for THETRUEQUEENBOPF

@Leahlemoncakes the event paints aren’t available in the store

@FireAngelDth are you sure? I’ve seen pictures of citizens with the new body paints.

Which ones are you looking for? :blush: