[Winner Announced!] Birthday Giveaway! 🍰

Right back at you :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hmm best moments…
Meeting my first friend at my place on Arie, when the trees were barely saplings and I a humble noob :blush: @anon52472533 came and helped me out with some cool gear and I was in awe of him and his place! He became a good friend, and though we don’t speak much now I still class him as my best Boundless buddy :black_heart:

Collaborating with @DKPuncherello on my first community project, the forest competition (although I did very little in the ways of organising or helping :laughing: ) it was great to be a part of something!

Meeting someone who I actually love building with (I never thought I would with my anxiety) building with @boundmore has been amazing, there’s no pressure (I’m slow, easily distracted and love to start things and not finish them!) He’s been awesome :smiley: and our styles compliment each other wonderfully.

My other best memory would be making the Oorty doll and sending him to the devs, and Leah posting pictures of him :blush: :heart:

I realise all my memories are of people, but the community really is one of my favourite things here!

There are a lot of people i haven’t mentioned who have made my time wonderful… @wakeNbake @BabyCookie @bucfanpaka, plus @JaceyLive I miss those hunts! @DaOne82 @Damagekai @CrazyClaws

I’m sure there are many more I’ve missed! You’re all awesome :heart:

14 Likes

thank you for nice words @Trickyy90 :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

very much work both ways I believe - thanks for all the time in game so far and let’s hope for many more slow and unfinished projects! :rofl:

3 Likes

Got me through the darkest time of my life

8 Likes

“My guild has a little obstacle course to get into the guild, it isn’t hard tho, a 7yr old did it without any issue.” cut to me dying in the Reaper obstacle course Still one of the best memories I have of the game, met so many amazing people between Reapers and Sasquatchville (and through them many more).

9 Likes

@Leahlemoncakes My favorite Boundless memory would have to me “Guild Wars Meteor League”

Our team trained for weeks. How many meteors could we complete in 30mins to 1 hour. It was the most serious event I have partaken in Boundless.

Iconic vs Legends

A title that popped up on many pvp events in game and was always a lot of fun.

Iconic Meteor League [IML] 2020 Schedule - #35 by Orrian

Dont count me for the reward. Just wanted to share.

9 Likes

The community has been very welcoming. So I just want to say thanks to all these people (there’s many more but it’s capped at 10 mentions):
For hosting hunts, helping out newbies and keeping me playing when I felt like giving up
@Bethlehem
@snakegal
@Spoodle

For techy/cody stuff
@Simoyd
@Angellus
@kasaisaru

Hosting events, forging, encouragement, ideas, rev augs and other reasons:
@Apt
@JyeGuru
@Alwin
@whitelet

15 Likes

You always greatly humble me with your kind words, @Trickyy90; I don’t deserve such praise. I can honestly say that whenever I think of Boundless, you too come to mind. I guess that makes our friendship my favourite Boundless memory. :black_heart:

Thank you. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

One of my Favorite Boundless memories was when I first started playing the game with one of my friends and I might have been level 20. He took me on my first hunt and didn’t realize it was going to a T7 Blink Exo planet! It was so much fun running for my life!! Getting sneezed on and dying instantly.

10 Likes

My favorite memory on boundless was the first capital battle on Maryx that lead to me meeting Awkward where we became best friends and went on to build many projects including Code Gleam.

9 Likes

first day off release
when we all ran to beckon to build our first aquatopian city

12 Likes

Favourite Boundless memory of mine would be establishing Ultima Guild back in EA times on Therka :wink: with my 2 pals. (Sadly they are gone now :frowning: )

Here is pic from the same moment we agreed on playing together from now on and opening portal from our village to Moebius Plaza :wink: which was unofficial center spot for everyone :slight_smile:

Second biggest and warm memory i still remember is opening our planet network relay station for community for the first time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

here is screenshot :stuck_out_tongue:

That was entrance to it from Therka Planet in our village :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3rd one would be this - a great hunt with devs on tester planets before official game release :slight_smile:

there were like literally loads of ppl on that hunt :wink: here is some of them after Meteor hunt :wink:

PS: Thanks to this game i met my wife :slight_smile: So yeah great memories :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

My favorite boundless memory is when I had just met a friend and we went to Cloud City in Imdarri and we were running around and she didn’t stop and fell off the city Into.the lava and a couple residents went to rescue her. Then we joined the Golden Fist Guild.

I got this game while I was recovering from emergency gallbladder surgery and it was the distraction I needed. It helped give me a distraction when I was in pain or when I couldn’t sleep. I haven’t stopped playing.

7 Likes

There are a ton of memories that are very enjoyable, but I’d like to share a few that were transformative in a variety of ways for me (and the game some I feel)… Many were driven around community and how connective this game can be.

1. When I started back in EA there were not any community group hunts. I helped start the first group hunts and it was a blast to show the power of 40+ people hunting in the community. I believe that because of those hunts it led to the Meteor event or at least helped inspire it. I still do miss the ability for normal “large mob hunts without a meteor” but think those of us that helped keep those first hunts very fun and active helps change the game forever. Here is one of the best pictures I have of the first hunts (I think @Kirinvar took the pic). This also I feel is one of the best pictures I’ve seen. It was from my an area in my town called Eden on Berlyn.

1. As meteors were being developed we had one of the first group hunts with James and the Devs as they tried to fine tune the event and design of the meteor. This screen shot was from one event where @James decided to drop 3 Lvl 6 meteors on us at once. Talk about a blood bath and utter chaos…

1. This screenshot was from the Release Test Universe where all of the community was able to see the first new planets as they fine tuned the planet design and moved us closer to final release. We had over 50 people hunting and exploring all the planets together. It was a wonderful time and I wish we had more events with the Developers. The beauty of this picture was how the whole community fainted when they saw a Blue forest for the first time. I think everyone said - I want to live there!

1. While I find the release Universe very nice, I still greatly miss the planets from the EA Universe. I really hope at some point the Devs find some time to catch the planets up to the current release and some how find a way to let us all explore those EA planets. This picture was from my and Repa11’s build on Elopor and showcases how wonderful things can be when you have floating islands to build on (well under - thanks @Kirinvar for the great build).

2. This is probably one of the most special moments for me during release. The illuminoorti guild commemorating ]i[ Pheminorium Gateway Primis (the first official Capital of Pheminorium after release - and maybe in the whole game based on the time) and my character getting the first Viceroy.

1. My funniest memory is seeing the “small” furnace workshop by my friend @almund in the current release Universe. I’d hate to be his sous chef.

1. My last funny EA memory was seeing this huge tower on Epsilon’s and after a long climb up it just becoming amazed about the wonderful work of this guy I didn’t know (@Gorillastomp) but thinking, “wow what a beast at building and grinding!” Little did I know… young grasshopper… :slight_smile:

18 Likes

My favorite memory is probably starting the game, just the sense of awe it inspired and figuring everything out for the first time was such a treasure, those moments in games are few and far in between.

11 Likes

I change my answer to this too ^^^ so right.

First weeks of the official Release For sure… Everyone was running around like headless chickens. Edit. By this i mean backer Release not official… My bad ^^

Also good one was back In EA
When me and @OmniUno i think bumped into @james and he showed us some forged goodies what we could do with those.
I think it was some kind of totem bomb thing that he showed us…

Also kinda Off here but this was great event too… Was not part of it but you can see what People do In 24hours

12 Likes

Lies. Your favorite moment was when I fell off that meteor league TROPHY before the match and died.
:3

4 Likes

At the beginning I played boundless alone in my little house on Arie, it was magical but there was a bad grinch guy on his way to block players and steal stuff. A group of players found me and told me to be care. That was the day where I found the best online buddy’s ever :slight_smile: now together we builded a epic city only with fun. Boundless is community. I hope the community will grow in future and I hope there are a lot more great people like my settle guys

8 Likes

My favorite memories:
The first day I played, doing the tutorial and 2 people coming up and inviting me to move into their newly formed village. Once I had a beacon down and area plotted, they led me to a beacon that had expired. We all looted it until nothing was left.

The second one being when I reported a shop for having locked doors and James flying in, in his ballet pose and fixing it. My roommate asked me, “Who’s that?” And I said, “that’s a dev.”
“Well how do you know he’s a dev?” It was at this point that James assumed his ballet pose and flew off into the sky.
“Well I guess that answers that questions…” :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes