Bitter bean exo

Have we had an exo with bitter beans at even 1%? Why do the rng gods hate pastes so much? :pensive:

4 Likes

I want an exo that is just one big bitter bean.

7 Likes

100% stardrop, nothing else. Make it last only 48h.
And let the craziness begin :crazy_face::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

We need @AeneaGames to ask for it.

Last time we got white rock we may get beans next!

4 Likes

This thread should be asking for bean farming!!!

Pleaseeeee let us farm beans in our farms!

5 Likes

I pulled a bunch from Cala [Chill]. All of the Chill exo’s are good for bitter beans.

3 Likes

Oh, I didn’t even check that one. 1.76%. Nice :+1:

2 Likes

No no, don’t accept anything below 5%

3 Likes

Thought we were shooting for 98%+? I mean, if the whole planet is a stardrop

2 Likes

I actually think that is what holds some people up is the percentages on the resources page. For things like bitter beans especially… yeah they may be a low-ish percentage but that is out of all the the resources on the planet and the stardrops are generally all on the ice sheets which means they are mostly condensed into specific areas on Exo’s which makes them easier to find / farm in my opinion.

But I am ok with noone going after low percentage resources on Exo’s :+1: as it just leaves more for me.

7 Likes

Is that 2% black gleam? :pray:

7 Likes

True, then let’s say we want at least 20k stardrops in one planet.

1 Like

1% black gleam and 1% oort seam (for decoration, of course)

1 Like

At the price bitter beans are going for even a SS, which is pretty easy to grab from most Exos with some stardrops, makes it very worth the trip for that alone… not to mention everything else.

3 Likes

I’ll be heading to the next chill exo then, lol. You’ve convinced me that I’ve been too quick to judge the exo-gods. They’re trying their best I see now.

1 Like

I would love to have more bitter beans on regular worlds - I think we could use better drop rates or something.

2 Likes

It would need to be a chill planet with like 90% ice. A truly frozen world. That would be all bitter beans. I think they only grow on ice

1 Like

Boundlesscrafting says they have a 2% chance to drop from trumpets too but I’ve never actually farmed them to check

The do drop rarely from trumpet roots, also I have noticed on chill planets (and possibly others) if there are large floating thorn sky islands, stardrops and spinebacks can spawn on the thorns. They may spawn on ground thorns as well, just never noticed it myself.

1 Like

I spent 3 hours one day going after trumpet plants (on more than one planet)…to get bitter beans for a friend. They did not drop a single one. He said it was ok…he needed the spicy beans too.

2 Likes