Black friday/cybermonday

Im just currious any shop owners doing in game sales for cyber monday or black friday?
theres no need to but was asking in case someone was so i could save up even more coin :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s a good idea! :grinning: Hmm, I’ll have to gather some stuff later and post when up. :thinking:

… Maybe put up a sign too - “Was taking preorders on new weapons and shields coming soon… but sold out now, bots got them all, better check eBay and bring your wallet!” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (Is somebody salty about PS5 scalpers here maybe? Hehe )

4 Likes

ohh totally i would love to preorder sword and shield from you!

2 Likes

Hehe, of course, no clue if/when they’ll be out and I can’t forge… but that could be a revenue stream regardless! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On my sales, maybe will do glowing lamella and beans all for like 15c while supplies last tomorrow. I can gather those quickly at my saved spots. :thinking: If I get to mining, maybe put the gems all at like 35c.

1 Like

heh i was actually thinking of buying them from you unforged just so i can get all the cool colors.

1 Like

Ok, first of the Black Friday sales - in proper new American tradition, up Thursday! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: At my DK Mall and Nova Golda stores, ignore the price signs at DK Mall, didn’t change them for this.

Fun idea, I’ll try to keep sales going through the weekend on stuff! :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

got to the dk mall but when i went for nova golda shop you were all sold out D:

ezpz main hub/shop is selling forged gear cheaper for a limited time

5 Likes

LOL, well that didn’t take long, sorry!! :laughing: Well, I’ll go do some more collecting through the day here and have restocks up from time to time! :wink:

are your dance classes also on sale :thinking:

4 Likes

nah, just my grapple ones. sorry lol

2 Likes

Restocked a little bit ago, I probably won’t post more updates but will try to keep it going through the long weekend here, having a holiday sale is fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for the weather chisels! i didn’t know you had them until i went to go pick up a couple hammers!

1 Like

haha, not my chisels. its whitelets

1 Like

I put 280 amethyst up for 35c each a bit ago, who knows if still there though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like