Black gleam! Located on Derf

Nah gleam universe will sell it for 6c it’ll take me a day to get it up

2 Likes

you can see here black and white glas from the gleambow event. or the pure gleam

if you want see it go throw the portal Atlantis on Ultima Hub Player Portal or at DK`s Tree in ultima hub and in my shop is a portal to Atlantis on Imoco

I can start selling some now but only a tiny amount as I only gathered 3 or 4 ss between getting portals up and small areas near two gleam spots.

1 Like

HUZZAH! ALL HAIL!

Derf, the Blackbringer!

May your days exist in darkness, and your soul be filled with pitch.

7 Likes

what tier is the planet ?

It’s T6

I figured somewhere around there, lol. Or even 2 or 3 since someone could just pop a new T1 to farm a load of it.

i think i will do this XD

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sure some will choose that option but if someone just needs any black gleam or products made from it my shop will have it always

2 Likes

thank God! I want black gleam for my world!

3 Likes

now if someone could roll white rocks I’ll be in heaven :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll go make some right now…

Here you go! Both kinds :wink:
bandw2

4 Likes

i just buy a world 5 min ago, if i can select white and black for all i will do it XD monochrom world I’m coming XD

3 Likes

Yup panes look much better

1 Like

Back to the topic at hand. I really didn’t think black gleam would be found this soon.

1 Like

If there’s anything I remember about this community from when I played back at release, it is that it is very good at throwing its coin, be it real or virtual, to attempt to fix a problem.

Awesome to see people finally getting colors they’ve always wanted to use. This as been a cool update.

3 Likes

Let me know let me mine it plz!

Derf is high tier and probably full

Easier to mine it on vanta black, lower tier
Portal at dkmall lobby

1 Like

Easier to mine on a low tier 6km that @Undead has. Portals to it at TNT

Right in the feels of Bob @Ratchel you savage :joy:

2 Likes