Black gleam! Located on Derf

@SephirothWS hey buddy. Get your gleam on. Black is a thing now. Farm to your hearts content

Didn’t see you on the post yet so figured id tag ya

finally! the bloody ridiculous price of black gleam is going down by 99% xD

good job!

4 Likes

Thank you @FireAngelDth for not only the taxi (As I had brought a totem, augment and such as I was on a MISSION) but also a location token to this wonderful planet, Got myself just over 14 smart stacks before heading out, Planning on getting a planet of my own soon for a permanent farm for this particular color.

4 Likes

how much should i sell this gleam for? is 3c too much?

6 Likes

Nice!! :grin:

Well, this settles it… wasn’t going to do another of my experiments with rolling a rental until next month, trying to see how much gleam will spawn with different biome choices.

But now… :wink: Can’t hurt to have another up with it!

1 Like

Nobody knows! Whatever it sells for!

If anyone needs a tier1 planet, Myst Market in DK Mall has tokens.
Take the D/E 65 quick jump portal the front. My stall is E68/70.

This is not gleam b a l l s. It is an ice spike biome but it’s got it at least in ok amounts to get ya started :wink:

2 Likes

This is a moment that will long be remembered. All Hail Derf… All Hail Derf… All Hail Fred, I mean… Derf!!

7 Likes

Also kudos to Derf. May he long be remembered as the bringer of black.

6 Likes

I would name my first born Derf but I don’t think she would like it or me lol .

4 Likes

For anyone curious white gleam glass block, black gleam glass block, here it is at sunrise bandw

and here it is in the day:
bandw1

7 Likes

I prefer the glass panes

2 Likes

The difference is black and white or is it night and day :slight_smile:

1 Like

i can cry now real…i started today with build a big glass floor with shadow cerulean because black was not available at the time we created our world…ok… now i need to remove all shadow cerulean ~3-4k and redo it with black…a half day build and craft :weary: but i should be happy i was far away from finish

ok so go again with black :rofl:

ok no time now for going sleep need to go farm black gleam XD

3 Likes

I’m sure I will as well, but I figured to soothe my curiosity…this will do as a test :wink: Since I’d never seem black gleam before all this.

That’d still be like, 50c lol.
I’ll go farm some for you if that’s the case :wink:

You’ll notice a difference between the panes and blocks I’m pretty sure. I’ve never made blocks to test the panes against tho so can’t say 100% that you will. But black glass panes are sexy :sweat_smile:

Nah gleam universe will sell it for 6c it’ll take me a day to get it up

2 Likes

you can see here black and white glas from the gleambow event. or the pure gleam

if you want see it go throw the portal Atlantis on Ultima Hub Player Portal or at DK`s Tree in ultima hub and in my shop is a portal to Atlantis on Imoco

I can start selling some now but only a tiny amount as I only gathered 3 or 4 ss between getting portals up and small areas near two gleam spots.

1 Like