Black Sand

Hey everyone I’m in the market for black sand, looking to see if anyone has a planet setup with that on there that I could farm if possible?! Lol need to make a lot of black concrete :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks!

I’m not able to do it right now, but I can change a planet’s sand colour tomorrow if black sand is an option!

1 Like

The last time I checked sand colors, which was this morning, black sand was not selectable. I would love to be wrong though! However, black gravel is absolutely everywhere and that + combustion = sand :slight_smile:

5 Likes

3 Likes

If you go the gravel route I have a large black gravel regen farm set up on black and blue t1 farms.

2 Likes

How many black concret would you need to make ?

Dang I knew that it was probably not around yet, I’ll just have to farm the gravel which is not big deal. Lol was just trying to same myself some crafting time.

1 Like

Yep I craft sand all the time and plenty of combustion to spend :blush:

1 Like

Truthfully at this point in time I have zero idea my friend and I use black for a lot of builds currently lol so endless at the moment! Our black rock stack was just finally getting low and was reaching out to see if skipping a few steps was an option :blush:

I have black sand for sale at Naecessities. 14k in stands and more available.

5 Likes