Black wood and seed

Anyone have black wood and seed they will sell or trade?

I may have some seed how much are you looking for and price per unit you think is fair?

1 Like

I got wood.

2 Likes

How much you need? I might have some squirreled away, but probably not a whole lot.

1 Like

Not sure on what I need. Just trying to recoup the 10000 wood and 12000 seed I used and the new ultima US east Hopefully I can get enough to reseed all of Reaper Island and change all the trees to be dead everywhere around. Once I have the plots of coarse. I don’t know what the price on the stuff will be?

1 Like

Probably don’t have the quantities you are after, but there’s black wood and seeds for sale at Does It Come In Black?!

You can find a shop portal at the Boori Portal Seekers Shop Hub.

1 Like

I think I’ve got some too. Let me check next time I’m on.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll check your store when I get on.

Thanks that would be great. I won’t be on till later.

Same. I’m at work right now. If I’m able to get on tonight I’ll send you a message. I should know how to get to you by now haha.

1 Like

Hahaha. There’s lots of ways to get to me now. Thank you again.

you get all you needed?

Not yet. I haven’t been on yet today. There is a couple people that are selling it that I haven’t visited yet. Seed on the other hand. I want lots.

i have 3 smart stacks plus 750 verdant left and 18 smart stacks of black wood though i can make it more if the price is right PM me with what your looking to pay if interested please =) I also have black thorn fyi and black soil

Still looking for more black seed.