[Blaffa] --[T7 - Savage Umbris Exoworld]-- [Active]

This planet isn’t reachable? I went to Malu & Galan this morning, but wasn’t able to see it in the sky. I just assumed I was there at a bad time.

1 Like

Never pops up off McRib except in sanctum and from other planets.

1 Like

still nothing, look at sanctum pics :slight_smile: its still like this

1 Like

Report sent. Thank you everyone. :+1:

5 Likes

Can’t you hit it with a warp augment on Alcyon to get the location in your list, then warp to it from McRib?

@CleoStJames you cant cast warp to exo looking like this

1 Like

We’re looking into it

10 Likes

looks like micrib is not spinngin swear these plants have been in same spot for the last 30 min

1 Like

I hope they reset the time for this since we can’t even get to it… or give us a color changing planet :wink:

I am thinking, this one is simply going to vanish in :boundless: Eternity
It should be remembered as the unreachable planet :thinking: :wink:

4 Likes

erase this one from existence and give us color changing exo as compensation for hours we wasted scouting it from all 50 perma planets?

2 Likes

Blaffa, the baffling planet. Only visible from 62 blinksecs away or farther. Once you get close it seems to vanish, this has left the citizens of the known worlds with a mix of disappointment, frustration, and confusion. This planet will likely remain an untapped planet of valuable resources never to be seen by our kind again, as planets of this source drift beyond our reach and do not become confined within our gravity well.

6 Likes

Stand in the middle of any town and you’ll hear whispers and rumors of forbidden knowledge abound. Could the planet be home to the flying pie recipe? Could it have an explanation for the ancient Oort alphabet? Could it be home to long-lost races or ancient pants? That, no one knows. What we know though is that skilled Oortians are forging away in their sky-high towers and deep and dark caves trying to come up with a totem that can open a warp to this unprecedented planet of fantasy.

4 Likes

In the dark, where the combustion particles lie. We search and search, but find no Oortstone. The Hoppers through fits, the lava flows, how we got here we do not know. An exo with rumors abound, yet with all our efforts, cannot be found. It promises wisdom, resources, and dangers for sure. How are we to travel to what cannot be seen? Or grapple to a ledge without an edge? Until umbris blesses us with a new source, we must contine without recourse. So return we must, to the dark, where the combustion particles lie.

2 Likes

any more info regarding the exo?

DEVs please do something?

remove this one and give us brand new umbris exo?
and make sure the new one not be spawned close to Malurialakrib

It must be the work of Red Gleam Spawning the game said “You Shall Not Pass” :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

has this happened before ?

may said yes it has happened before, and then we got given a replacement
however, i cannot remember

Im pretty sure there was a t5 a few months back that bugged. No matter which planet i was on it showed 82 blinks away

1 Like