Blast From the Past

I was looking through my older videos and re-watched a bit of the first and only Boundless (Oort Online) video I have made. This was the first state of the game after Early Access release back in late 2014. Just comparing that video and the current state Boundless, I am once again fascinated with just how far it has come.

Goodness, I miss the original grappling hook.

I think I am going to start making Boundless videos. I don’t know when, or how frequently, but it’s at a really great state now to show it off. I have a great mic and laptop now, and I think it would be a good step for me.

13 Likes

Wow. It’s come a LONG way!

4 Likes

I miss the clouds the most.

4 Likes

Geez… I really miss these textures!

3 Likes

I really miss that grappling hook! The range was so long. Good times…Good times…

2 Likes

oooooh I found a pretty little flower! :joy:

1 Like

I think the current state of boundless is headed in the right direction, and I prefer our current grappling hooks, they are at least styled and not a piece of string.

Boundless has made a lot of progress, and every time I play this game I have a nerdgasm brought on by how much I love it.

(Which is essentially me clapping my hands like an Asian school girl and saying ooooOOOooo).

3 Likes

You have a good style, so yes you should make boundless videos too.

1 Like