Blind forging now?

Noticed this in test server, but didn’t think it would end up in live patch. When forging, hovering over ingredients no longer shows the vigor/stability cost. Is this an intentional change?

FWIW you should report changes that don’t seem right or undocumented. I believe I saw another post on this. There’s a lot funkiness with forging right now since they adjusted the code for venerable forges.

I am reporting it. Right now. In this thread.

I noticed that too on testing I just figured it was a bug or something

1 Like

I meant on testing. It’s a bit late to report it once it makes it to live.
Does that make more sense?

2 Likes

It was also mentioned in this forum topic:

2 Likes

Thanks vdragon, I knew I’d seen it somewhere

So I take it this was unintentional? Thank you.

Yea if you notice bugs in testing it’s best to make a topic about them. You might be the only one to notice it. Or may have found the key steps to reproduce it

4 Likes

This is what I was trying to get at. I should have just specified it.

1 Like

I could care less either way. Just thought it might have been done to increase difficulty.

That makes no sense, why you wouldn’t report a change on test. You could have asked them to find out if it was to increase difficulty. But you’re free to play how you like obviously. Not everyone has access to test so those who dont look to to provide info and analysis of the patch.

1 Like

I post when I have time and need a question answered, not to read comments on when I post a question. However, you can post as you like obviously.

What is even the point of going on test if one isn’t going to report bugs before they’re released? :anguished:

3 Likes

test forge decks and block colors without wasting resources

The dev team has specifically posted that is not what test is intended for.

1 Like