[Black and Blue T1 Farms] --[T1 - Placid Lush Sovereign World]-- [Active]

Added a portal from Portal Seekers Storis II Gateway (south side player portals) to make it easier for new players that may not have protections for the Megahub to be able to access Blue Button T1 Farms as well.

4 Likes

luvin this place & the work u put into it. fill the baskets everyone =p

Still very much a work in progress, but I am glad you like it so far!

Added a small gravel regen farm for those that are interested in the Night Blue Gravel. Will keep an eye out for a better location, but this should help those that were requesting it.

5 Likes

ive sent everyone i know to ur balanced glass farm. i have no clue how u found it. they all like it =p

3 Likes

Found the glass farm by a bit of luck and a lot of testing… after I found the area with the sand and silty mixed in, I spent quite a bit of time plotting and un-plotting areas until I found a good area where the end results were as close to 50/50 split for sand and silty as I could get for a complete clear.

Very happy with the result… I know I use it frequently myself, and others do too :grin:

5 Likes

this all u need at the sand farm. thank u biggleton =p

stand pointed block to regen the whole thing

1 Like

I need to set up a separate real sand farm on Blue Button at some point. That is the “glass” farm since it has a near 50/50 mix of sand and silty for making glass.

Decided to add some portals to Black items on another one of my T1 planets, so will be 1 hub on this planet to serve them both… To align with that change, I have changed the name to Black And Blue T1 Farms.

2 Likes

First newly added farm is for black grass to make it easier to get.

Update:

Added a new peaty regen farm today (Dec 4th) for black peaty soil, its a bit over 3 SSs of peaty soil per clear.

9 Likes

Thank you for the peaty farm :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

D: do you have a Shadow Blue verdant Farm

Not a “farm”, but the area right behind the hub building at zone in is a decent spot to farm it.

2 Likes

Found a better spot, will make a location token for you to get there easily =)

Put some location tokens for that spot right here

1 Like

Added farms for Black Gleam and Black Lustre today.

5 Likes

Stopped by yesterday for some gleam and wood. Thank you very much. Doesn’t get much easier than that.

3 Likes

Added a blue (Shadow Cerulean) clay soil regen farm to the Black and Blue T1 Farms collection today.

4 Likes

Is Your planet still active? I ran out of shadow blue grass already lol

2 Likes

Soju-VB,
How do you get your planet posts to have the atlas graphic and the block colors filled in?

Also I’m gonna add stairs to the top of my gleamballs, what a great idea! I think my current gleamballs are white and cold berry.

1 Like

The scanner API or thingy that scans the planet for the colors

As for the atlas graphic, @Soju-VB just takes a screenshot at the sanctum and crops/resizes it :rofl:

1 Like