[Black and Blue T1 Farms] --[T1 - Placid Lush Sovereign World]-- [Active]

Still very much a work in progress, but I am glad you like it so far!

Added a small gravel regen farm for those that are interested in the Night Blue Gravel. Will keep an eye out for a better location, but this should help those that were requesting it.

5 Likes

ive sent everyone i know to ur balanced glass farm. i have no clue how u found it. they all like it =p

3 Likes

Found the glass farm by a bit of luck and a lot of testing… after I found the area with the sand and silty mixed in, I spent quite a bit of time plotting and un-plotting areas until I found a good area where the end results were as close to 50/50 split for sand and silty as I could get for a complete clear.

Very happy with the result… I know I use it frequently myself, and others do too :grin:

5 Likes

this all u need at the sand farm. thank u biggleton =p

stand pointed block to regen the whole thing

1 Like

I need to set up a separate real sand farm on Blue Button at some point. That is the “glass” farm since it has a near 50/50 mix of sand and silty for making glass.

Decided to add some portals to Black items on another one of my T1 planets, so will be 1 hub on this planet to serve them both… To align with that change, I have changed the name to Black And Blue T1 Farms.

2 Likes

First newly added farm is for black grass to make it easier to get.

Update:

Added a new peaty regen farm today (Dec 4th) for black peaty soil, its a bit over 3 SSs of peaty soil per clear.

9 Likes

Thank you for the peaty farm :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

D: do you have a Shadow Blue verdant Farm

Not a “farm”, but the area right behind the hub building at zone in is a decent spot to farm it.

2 Likes

Found a better spot, will make a location token for you to get there easily =)

Put some location tokens for that spot right here

1 Like

Added farms for Black Gleam and Black Lustre today.

5 Likes

Stopped by yesterday for some gleam and wood. Thank you very much. Doesn’t get much easier than that.

3 Likes

Added a blue (Shadow Cerulean) clay soil regen farm to the Black and Blue T1 Farms collection today.

4 Likes

Is Your planet still active? I ran out of shadow blue grass already lol

2 Likes

Soju-VB,
How do you get your planet posts to have the atlas graphic and the block colors filled in?

Also I’m gonna add stairs to the top of my gleamballs, what a great idea! I think my current gleamballs are white and cold berry.

1 Like

The scanner API or thingy that scans the planet for the colors

As for the atlas graphic, @Soju-VB just takes a screenshot at the sanctum and crops/resizes it :rofl:

1 Like

How do you make the scanner API thingy scan the planet for colors?

From what I heard, whoever has that scanner running can scan the planet for colors by either going to that planet or looking through the portal to the planet.

1 Like