Bobs Farms (Old Thread)

Bob’s Farms Accessible through Iconic Hive Hub, Ultima, FairyTales (Duskmoor), Nova Golda and La Familia. The farms are fully protected with brick and glass. No water or holes to worry about. Sign for portals will read “Bob’s Farms” at hubs. Player Portals are available for 1x2, if you would like a different size please let us know.

On Galan Growth (Shimmering Orbs) and Wood (Bark/Sap) farms.
On Norkyan we provide Foliage (Inky/Starberry) and Corruption/Tangle (Shadow Orb) farms.
On Alcyon Gravel (Saltpetre) and Wood (Bark/Sap) farms.
On Shedu Tier Mud (Waxy/Exotic Yams).
On Sorissi we provide our Tier 1 Network with Clay,Ash,Peat and sand located at Iconic Hive Hub. More Farms to come!

Galan:

Growth (Shimmering Orb) Farm:

Wood (Bark/Sap) Farm:

Norkyna:

Shadow Orb/Corruption Farm:

Inky/Starberry Farm:

Alcyon:

Saltpetre:

Bark/Sap

Shedu Tier:

Exotic/Waxy Yam:

Tier 1 Farms: Sorissi

Clay:

Ash:

Peat:

Sand:

17 Likes

Awesome idea! A+ :grin:

1 Like

Thank you. Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

My favorite orb farm. Thanks

1 Like

Have a couple things I need to make and they require of course shimmering orbs. May go and check it out. I think I can bribe my son to go with me LOL. I have 250 titanium bars from a nice haul of titanium I found on sale, none left; I bought the last 1k ores. Planet hoping and was looking at items and saw a sale. Couldn’t pass it up. Now I am almost broke, LOL
Anyhow, if I give him those I can tell him he can go with me to the farm for my generous gift.

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed. Swing by anytime.

Hope you come take a look.

Post updated with new farms!!!

Do the inky leaves drop from foliage on norkyna?

That is correct. Inky leaves drop from foliage on T6 planets along with fibrous leaves and raw juice starberries.

1 Like

Oh wow I didn’t know that!! I’ll have to come check out your farm sometime soon :grin:

1 Like

They look great, bud. I’ll have to try them out one of these days.

1 Like

No time better then now haha

1 Like

All farms now have Regen Bombs! Some have tools, working to add tools to the rest.

5 Likes

Every farm will have the correct tool and max damage tool (over kill tool) for that farm for sale at 10k

2 Likes

These look good! I’ll have to visit!

1 Like

Great farms I always walk away with a ton of loot.

1 Like

I think your farms are absolutely wonderful, I use them daily. Thank you for having safe places to farm items. I appreciate them more than I can say.

1 Like

I also enjoy your farms and I like the work you did to the foliage farm. Much easier to use, great job! Thank you

1 Like

We are so glad to hear that the farms are useful. Thank you for letting us know.

1 Like