Bob's Regen Farms. Come give us a visit! Located through TNT farm hub and T5+ network

They are up and running, though Kindred Bay Network on Sorissi has T5-6 farms. The T1 farms are still at TNT hub through farm hub portal also located directly at kindred bay hub @Stretchious. You there I can show ya?

2 Likes

how to get to Kindred Bay? tbh never been there

1 Like

Reachable many ways. Ultima east to Sorissi is main I believe. You in game can show you real quick @Zjawcia

1 Like

Hey, can’t find your place named “kindred bay”.

I tried from T1 farm using TNT then using your portal to go back, only found T1 farm portals. And that place is not “kindred bay”.

I am looking for the shadow orb farm, i tried going to Norkyna using HSE portal network found there but there was no portal on Norkyna for a farm there.

I took to portal using Ultima network to Sorissi but after? There is a kindred bay hub, but i dont see any portals for farms.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

I believe Kindred Bay is the name of the city, but I’ve seen H.S.E Holy Sorissan Empire portals leading to it. Maybe a name change is in effect here?

If you are on I can show you

The whole place seems to be HSE indeed. Should be easier to find portals if they are named that way thanks.

But i dont see any farm except T1 ones.

Yes please, I am on and i am in front of HSE T6 hub.

Be there in a couple mins

Ok thanks, waiting for you :slight_smile:

Where is you again? I’m at hub, don’t see you @Neyna

I showed them

1 Like

Sorry someone showed me, i thought it was you. Thanks and sorry you had to wait for nothing.
Thanks @morey523 too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Np at all glad you had a chance to see it. Morey is friend.

1 Like

UPDATE!!! Now Silty farm connected to Sorissi HSE hub as well!

Morey frieeeeeeend

1 Like

DK friend!!!

1 Like

Ratchel frieeeeeeend

1 Like

1 Like

What kind of bear is best?

• White bear
  • Brown bear
  • Black bear

0 voters