Outfits Exp & Targeting! Release 198 Overview | Jiivita's Corner

Did they make it where all starter worlds do not have meteors or just Berlyn?

all home worlds - for beginners safety

This one was requested by Tom on YouTubeā€¦ originally it was going to be one video combined with another viewerā€™s questions BUT it got toooo long =P so itā€™ll be broken up into 3 videos by topic

Tom also inquired about a Patreon Pageā€¦ so if youā€™ve secretly had a burring desire to support my content creationā€¦ now you can! (still under construction ^^)

in case you missed itā€¦ hereā€™s ep.03 of my Letā€™s Play =)
Episode 04 will likely be crafting & building focused and have a surprise sponsored & inspired by @Cookviper :wink:

7 Likes

The world regen video is unlisted, just FYI if that is a mistake :wink:

I should write a script to make videos go live on all 4 platforms simultaneously =P

1 Like

A quick video to answer some basic hunting / looting questions that often come up in hunts ^^

Also, if you missed the last episode of the Letā€™s Play:

6 Likes

@Cookviper has another treat for views as we build the basic frame of the house ^^

Rewards: (Steam)
Aarklash: Legacy
and
Monster Slayers

8 Likes

Let the riddle solving begin!! :grin: canā€™t waIt to see who gets this one.

Is it Leonardo?

No wait, itā€™s Venus isnā€™t it? :slight_smile: she was the only one name after a work of art and her name is also a planet

1 Like

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!

Congratulations @Ancalagon !

So here is the explanation from @Cookviper himself:

"Venus was the fifth ninja turtle that was named after the famous armless statue. The Turtles creator Micheal Bay had plans to change their origin story so that they were all aliens from space but changed his mind after fans had a meltdown and literally petitioned him not to.

ā€œAlso Venus wore light blue whereas Leonardo wore plain blue, and the hint was my (Cookviperā€™s) Raphael sprite art in cooks corner. Heā€™s one of four, technically one of five.ā€

Also a special honorable mention and shout-out from Cookviper to Jaames Johnson (YouTube) for coming up with a well researched answer that even Cookviper didnā€™t think of when he was writing the riddleā€¦

Jaames Johnson:
"So there are 5 TMNTā€™s Kirby being the fifthā€¦ Named after art but wore Light blue I Made me think Leonardo at firstā€¦
Im Not from space, but sad to sayā€¦ Mona Lisa is sad to say and is the nickname of Yā€™gythgba a human hybrid Salamandra who always wore a light blue gem around her neck, that was from earth not Salamandriaā€¦
She almost would have been in the 4th movie but the people making that movie lost rights thanks to the Guys Michael Bay worked for that bought out all the rights to TMNTā€™sā€¦

ā€œSo my over all answer based on all the above is Ygythgba ā€œNicknameā€ Mona Lisaā€¦ Raphaels Girl Friend who wore light blue gem around her neckā€¦ļ»æā€

So Kirby was a potential 5th TMNT however the creator refused to add a 5th unless it was going to be a female.

Showing off all the awesome stuff release 191 has the offer!

12 Likes

I seriously canā€™t wait for this to go live! Nice video, thanks for going over everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

these mega expensive advanced power coils will hurt lol

1 Like

Putting roads on different beacons should also solve the bridging problem without the need of backing off!
(At the cost of more beacon fuel of course.)

Thank you for the vid! Most appreciated as always.

1 Like

The (Mighty, I think) Wildstock give a little animated rear after you fire at them and before their charge!

1 Like

The other half of Tomā€™s Questions, concerning what are as well as the benefits of settlements and who gets the taxes =)

Tax info is based off this ancient post lol (most recent Dev Post on the subject that I could find)
this is actually rather interesting, especially the Dev replies below the OP

Edit, I almost forgot to say, thereā€™s a disruption to my YouTube endeavors coming upā€¦

Warning: sad stuff

i donā€™t talk about my personal life much but iā€™m a Private Duty Nurse and iā€™ve been caring for my father for the past year, following his diagnosis with Glioblastoma, an aggressive form of brain cancer. Things where looking promising for quite sometime, however he is sadly on end-of-life care now.

Generally Iā€™m good a juggling everything but this one will be a bit difficult understandablyā€¦ i have a small buffer of content built up, so who knows, maybe it will be enough.

Anyway, i didnā€™t wan to disappear abruptly with no explanation or warning, so yeah .

10 Likes

I love ur videos Jiivita!!!

2 Likes

Awesome! thanks ^^

1 Like

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Do what you gotta do and hang in there. Any absence will be missed with a patient anticipation of a healthy return.:grin:

5 Likes