Bombs?

A land clearing noob here - will topaz forged with max range be able to clear land with 1 hit on a T1 world without bomb mastery and bomb epic skills (have max power and dmg epic skills only).

Also, any specific way to clear land using bombs or spray and pray? xD.

Thanks! :smiley:

Remove permissions from every nearby building from your bomber.

Bomb as much as you need then plot and Regen

3 Likes

Cries in 1 character

Haha thanks. Luckily theres a 1 plot buffer between the area to be cleared and the build so hopefully thats safe :smiley: Thanks though!

1 Like

I can come help out for the bombing

Thanks a lot I appreciate it! The plotted area is purely 1 layer of silty soil so slight damage to it isnt an issue. If it gets in my way ill create a character i guess instead of wasting anyones time on this fairly big area. Using an aoe hammer, I am starting to lose bits of my soul to this lol so forged bombs with augments will hopefully work xD

I wish I could say the same but…

I have some t1 gold bombs and some augments If you want some. I’ve been using those for my terraforming with out any problem.

I would be very happy to come help out right away. I need a break from chiseling

1 Like

Ah Cuetz youre always nice when youre not not nice (haha). Thanks again. Already crafting more topaz bombs and forging some diamond bombs that i have. By tmw (now its too late to game), theyll hopefully be done!

1 Like

I cant say i am not tempted by the offer haha. Ill keep it in mind! Thank you :smiley:.

So topaz 1 hits all T1 blocks?

This thing says you need 1200 for t1, and topaz has 1500 base

1 Like

I saw it and thought i needed 2400 (for seams). Area is plagued by some copper seams around here. Probably will have to pick these individually! Thanks for confirming though.

I think seams break before anything else thanks to the nerf to bomb mining (or thats what I’ve read)

1 Like

Even if they dont, (lvl 4 strength brew + a quick respec to get bomb epic) should give me (40% + 25%) extra damage which should give 1500 + 600 + 375 = 2475+ :smiley:

You dont need bomb epic…
You honestly get good amount of dmg with 8power
. AttribonuS.
Dmg epic.

1 Like

Add range augment to them, its even faster.

1 Like

Yes adding range 3 augment. Will get to try them in about 2 hours when i am free. Hope they work well for me :smiley:

Reporting in after using those GREAT bombs. I had to actually remove the augment because the bombs were digging like 2 plots deep and i only wanted 1. These topaz bombs are the only legit way to clear land. Approved by Red :smiley:.

2 Likes

What I like to do when clearing with bombs is bombing a lot more than what I really need. And then I can plot all the plots I want and regen bomb to bring back what I didn’t want to get rid of

2 Likes