Jack & Sly's Gemporium

single bulk mass and yield ?
if i have to guess - i dont know really lol

kinda what i was thinking. just double checking

1 Like

Yessir! That is correct! If you have any other questions about the sheet, feel free to message me on discord. I have taken the price calculator out for now as items are extremely volatile at the moment and we do not want people relying on these placeholder numbers to price their items at. If anyone has any questions about manufacturing costs or harvesting rates, feel free to speak up. @Zina

COIL AND SPANNER Update:

• We have expanded our inventory! T1 and T2 power coils (engines) are now available! We will be looking to decrease the price over the next two weeks to offer these engines much closer to their manufacturing cost.

• We have included spanners in our chisel and spanner area. Our spanners are priced fairly high at the moment due to demand, but will also decrease soon after we refine our process.

• The shop is undergoing a major facelift! If you’ve been to it recently you’ll see that we’ve added a few floors… We have been committed to building up rather than out as we’ve heard some of the concerns with aggressive building tactics. We will be sharing some screenshots with the community soon of our new crafting areas and the finished shop section.

• We have taken down the public spreadsheet listings for this week as we refine our base price costs. We do not want anybody relying on these numbers as they may not match what we believe them to be. We will unhide the pricing column in the next week.

• We have 2 new members of the group! We will introduce them and their roles soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

UPDATE:

• We have introduced some new foods and architectural pieces with many more to come over the weekend! Come over and check out our new items.
  • We have upped our asking prices to stay competitive and relevant! Come sell us anything you don’t plan on using and if you feel like something is incorrectly priced let us know :slight_smile:

You guys are so dedicated, and spend so much time, I see a lot of people gauging prices and manufacturing off of your example. It seems you have now set the standards for most people wanting to sell.

Well done.

6 Likes

Visited for the 1st time yesterday and what an awesome job guys… massive kudos to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes