Jack & Sly's Gemporium

Hello all! Our sale is now over!

About 70,000c in gem tools were sold!

We have permanently dropped all non-ruby and diamond gem tool prices to 2249c.

Over the weekend we will be working on filling up our request baskets along with a steady supply of GLASS and BRICK!

We will keep you all updated :slight_smile:

Update:

• Jack and I have finished organizing our crafting area along with storages to make crafting as efficient as possible.
  • Jack is working on designating where each item will be housed in the store.
  • Signage has been added for everyone’s convenience (including ours :stuck_out_tongue: )
  • Machines, Brick, Glass, and Glue! Much more coming soon. We are still in the process of adjusting our values.
  • Request Baskets for Fuel! We have about 10,000c in each request basket. This will be a test run to see what may need price adjustments. Baskets will be filled with 50,000c each in the near future.
  • I am close to sharing a shared pricing sheet with a list of all items in game. This will take voluntary submissions from shop owners at their own convenience and update in real time (Sheets). Shop details will be shared and will hopefully make finding the best seller fast and easy.
  • Since everything is organized, we are looking to keep more detailed track of inventory and post a mock quarterly report with a Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flow, and Income Statement. This is mainly for my amusement, and will hopefully give me more insight on how to better run the shop.

BOUNDFUL LOTTO COMING SOON. We would like to piggyback off of @CosminNegoita’s Lottery and host our own. We are pushing back the start date to a later time to make sure that a winner has been announced for the current one. We are looking to mimic the standard lottery in which the player will select 5 numbers in a specific range and will be rewarded for getting the exact numbers. Numbers can be chosen through a shared excel sheet and winning numbers will be chosen before any numbers for the current lottery are submitted. Submissions are not limited and are valid after in game payment. More info on submission prices will be coming soon. Grand prize winner will receive a 100,000c reward.

In fact man, I’m taking down the lottery, so feel free to go with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

REQUEST BASKETS
Came back home to many request baskets completely out of coin! Jack and I are extremely thankful for the support. Request baskets should be restocked with 10k coin each. If you manage to catch either Jack or I while we are on feel free to ask us for a hand trade. We will give you the whole request amount (5-8% more).

GEMS
Also posted is more information on our gem requests. These values are greater than what we offer in our baskets. We like to rely on hand trades to avoid the coin sink while also promoting player interaction.

WE MADE A MISTAKE!

Our calculations were off when calculating the coin cost for each spark necessary to make a tool! We have been making about a 20% profit on each gem tool which is much more than we anticipated taking. Always remember to write down your units! We will be dropping the price down to the 2000’s over the next couple of days. Since we are slowly dropping these prices, we will be buying gems at a slightly higher rate than we have marketed in the past.

YOU WILL GET THESE PRICES FROM HAND TRADES.

GEM BUY PRICES:
Ruby/Diamond: 160c
Emerald/Sapphire: 140c
Amethyst/Topaz: 110c

UPDATE:

Temporarily taking coin out of request baskets due to bug. Hand trade me for better deals.

Update:

• Prices for brick, glass, glue, and decorative blocks have been normalized after running more numbers. We may further decrease the costs over the weekend, to get within our 10% margin range. Architecture can be found in the right-hand end of our store. New Prices are as follows:

Bricks - 40c*
Glass - 30c*
Decorative Blocks - 27c*
Glue - 29c*

*Pre-tax values

1 Like

Update:

• Buying Patterns are fluctuating and as a result so are the prices. Listed below are the new prices for tools, along with my new buying price. Listed below are prices that I am selling Gem Tools for along with asking prices for gems.

-----------------Tool-----Gem
Diamond----2599c*—180c
Sapphire----2449c*—180c
Emerald-----2299c*—150c
Ruby---------2199c*----150c
Topaz--------2099c*----150c
Amethyst—1999c*----100c

Update:

• Popular tools restocked. Price increased to help even out increasing demand. Request increases for some gems as well.
  • Request baskets have been filled. We are looking to host a request basket for most base materials in the game and keep them filled with about 50k coin each. Most prices you will find to be above competitors. If they aren’t, let us know. We do not wish to flip the price of any of these items by placing a shop stand right next to it. We would like to craft finished goods along with some goods in the middle of throughput which are high in demand.
  • Check out some new screenshots of our store.

2 Likes

UPDATE:

• Almost all (even the less popular ones this time) tools have been restocked. After some testing on the Test Server, we feel that these prices are close to what we will be able to dole out with the new recipes. There will still be many tools in circulation prior to anyone getting serious and crafting with the new recipes. Thankfully, we have about 1500-1600 tools either baked or baking, and we are preparing to bake our own personal stashes from the hunts as well this weekend.

• SALE - We will be hosting a sale Sunday an hour after the hunt. We will hopefully have our renovated first floor complete prior to hosting this. Doors will be locked until this time. Shop stand will be filled with prices 10-20% cheaper than what we have listed at the moment. Flippers are welcome as we encourage every kind of trader and buyer to come along!

3 Likes

We’ve decided to start our sale early. Come buy our tools!

Amethyst Tools: 1899c each
Topaz, Emerald, Ruby Tools: 2299c each
Sapphire, Diamond Tools: 2899c each

1 Like

I like your chisel diagrams.

2 Likes

@Jackeloko is in our CSO (Chief Sign Officer) xD

3 Likes

You say you think prices will be like this based on the new recipes. Have you considered the raw gem flow from hunting? I have only read the patch notes and not played on test but isn’t hunting going to be more time consuming with the ressurection sickness change and revives having a cooldown? I would expect raw gem prices to go up.

1 Like

Currently we have our sales prices. We are still making our profit quota with the current recipe, but we are taking losses with the new recipe, but that is not how you recognize revenue. We expect the new recipes to only cost us about 3000-3500 to make, but we are still slightly unsure with some ingredients. I will post the numbers soon for transparency. Keep in mind there are many, many competitors who have been stocking up on their tools and we expect competition to be brutally pushing down prices to the prices listed above for a few weeks. @CrypticTofu

Edit: Grammar

2 Likes

I like you for liking them.

4 Likes

Oh snap thosr chisel diagrams are off thr charts

1 Like

Update:

• Prices reduced! Come on by to get some of the cheapest tools in the game!
  • Attached is a link to all of the recipes in the next update. This is not meant to take attention away from the BoundlessCrafting website. It is meant to be a quick easy way to take a quick glance at the data. I have made it view only while I integrate the calculator and shop listings. The goal is to allow shop owners to post information about the goods that they sell while ultimately giving consumers more bargaining power. This sheet will undergo changes over the week and will include much more valuable information by the time it is finished.
3 Likes

Update:

Slight price change, yet still the cheapest around town!
Diamond 3299c
Sapphire 3199c
Emerald 2599c
Topaz 2499c
Ruby 2499c
Amethyst 1999c

As a note all prices are now after tax values!

What does S, B, M mean? and in the chart is also Y,