:boundless: Annoucement: Oort Online has become...!

Ok, which of you derps is falling out of that tree
Also, is that a new hair style I spy?

?

8 Likes

I was prepared to be disapointed, but this is probably the most fitting name you could have chosen. :smiley:

5 Likes

This name “knows no bounds” ya know?

3 Likes

Let’s see if we can get this post to 100 likes.

2 Likes

But what about the armor that they are wearing?

Why you sneaky little…

9 Likes

Oh god are you trying o start a pun war? I would contribute but I am bound by my honor to refrain from it.

1 Like

That’s why you would lose, too. My honor does not bind me. I am in fact, truly Boundless!

1 Like

I was chuckling to myself when I posted that :smile:

4 Likes

There is a saddening low amount of puns on boundless, it is just not free enough :frowning: (yes I am getting desperate)

1 Like

you oort to try harder

3 Likes

I had no clue at all. Boundless def. is much better than being clueless like myself guessing for names. :flushed:

:sunrise_over_mountains: :ocean: :sunrise:

Good job you all :relieved:

1 Like

Great new name and I can imagine a lot of great new marketing around this! You’re right, it does evoke a certain excitement for the possibilities; economy, vocation, progression, guilds, combat, exploration. The game’s unique configuration of many worlds all connected to a single, boundless universe is evoked via this name.

Nicely done.

3 Likes

In my opinion Oort online hit a solid [8] on a scale from 1 to 10, Boundless barely reaches a [4].
But whatever, I can deal with a name I don’t like if the gameplay is awesome.

2 Likes

Oort Online was a [10], but Boundless is a [20]!

6 Likes

As a programmer you should know how dangerous it is to address something with [20] in an array with the size of [10] :wink:

Stop with the unrealistic beautystandarts for names! All names are beautyful!

3 Likes

Im curious, do you use Bound as as the past tense of bind or did you use it as a short form of Boundaries? like there are no boundaries or you arent bound to anything.

Decent name, still quite sad that it lost the ‘‘Online’’ part (too huge an SAO fan to let online go QQ)

2 Likes

I think that was already answered.

This is so weird… That poster gave me the biggest Deja Vu feeling ever o-o

2 Likes

It can still be used in both senses, i was just curious which one was used, you can both say you arent bound to what you do or you can say there are not boundaries for what you can do, though it seems to be the last one.