:boundless: Annoucement: Oort Online has become...!

I really like the new portal borders.

6 Likes

Yeah the new portal border are bloody amazing.

Thought: maybe warps (the temporary portal) would look more rift, that would fit great with the portal borders and would make the warp look much more temporary.

6 Likes

Anyone else connect these dots?

New floating UI

Sony…Morpheus

PC…Oculus Rift

6 Likes

2 Likes

What do you mean by floating UI?

Haha I totally agree! I thought this a while back :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well done sir

The new crafting, and inventory user interface. Is designed to look like it is floating in midair rather than flat against the screen. Something that would help if say you were looking at it inside a VR headset.

2 Likes

Oh, I see.

Just rewatched the trailer. It really looks like two suns rather than a flare effect^^

1 Like

Who was the Architect behind the build shown at 0:55?

1 Like

@Nyuudles.

Link.

1 Like

Should have known. Thank you for the link. I know where I will be going exploring tonight!

2 Likes

WOW overwhelmed by all the posts…and dont have the patience to read like 180 posts :stuck_out_tongue:

First…is the website not working? and Second…what about those of us who have already spent quite a bit to back the game? Will we get the new goodies?

Thanks for your time everyone

(A very tired Dragonfly) :sleeping:

Hey Jenn! I totally get what you mean about not having the patience to read the posts.

The website got a slight re-do. Check out playboundless.com and the new sections to see more.

If you’ve spent $500+, you get the new exclusive race and signed artwork.

Hope that helps!

Good night :smiley:

1 Like

Ah i see…sadly im not that rich :disappointed: i think i am on the tier below that (Figures) and the website doesn’t seem to be working :frowning:

Hmmm…I can access it just fine by following this link.

1 Like

thank you! for some reason when i put in the website (tried several times to make sure i spelled it right), it wouldnt work! very strange

1 Like

I say change the race to the 250 tier as ( im not scrolling threw that mess up there) the 500 price tag would only limit 200 to having a unique race, as the game grows, it would be scarse seeing them, as oppose to 500 people having a unique race.

As has been explained in the “mess” above, the reason it’s in the 500 tier is to make it rare and increase the exclusivity of it as a perk.

Also, it also applies to the tiers above the 500 tier as well, meaning 260 people max can get it. And I’m guessing the limits on backing tiers can be easily changed if the game has a boost in interest.