:boundless: Annoucement: Oort Online has become...!

that is like his ‘‘not bad’’ face.

I’ve just posted about the “Exclusive Race” in the tiers here: Backer Tier Character Reward if you’re interested.

Ollie.

The face shown above sort of reminds me of grumpy cat, though.

1 Like

I like the fact that the devs still havent made an official post regarding the new trailer and the PS4 support.

I’m really surprised how clean of a break it is! No mention of Oort Online at all. (Rebrand successful!?)

1 Like

Good timing I’d say, rename right before there’s a big dump of press attention

6 Likes

@ben do you guts take my sitting idea? I saw those dudes sitting😺

Perfect timing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Almost like it was…planned that way!

1 Like

how could they possibly be cooler than they look?

just sayin, they look pretty awesome to me.

These are exciting times indeed

Views on the new Boundless trailer.

Playstation:
112 766 views.

IGN:
20 204 views.

Gamespot:
16 312 views.

Boundless:
5 632 views.

Total:

154 914 views.

7 Likes

Anyone catch how many were watching the various live streams?

1 Like

The playstation stream had 50 000 + viewers.

Announce trailer will be up on the US PlayStation channel soon. (Well I hope so, it took long enough filling in the clearance form for it!!)

2 Likes

looks like ore. purple glowing ore. cool.

Maybe it’s a Tox Uthat.

I made a reaction video about the amazing trailer.

6 Likes

I didn’t even think about that,this isn’t a traditional huge evil creature battle. This is a huge,battle ground in a sense. I now see that the Titan its self isn’t just a big monster,everything from the floating masses of blocks,to the giant Titan core controlling it all. Even the protectors are part of the Titan. Like @Karko said
A monster would take 10-20 minutes to kill,this Titans would take days (in game of course) to destroy this gargantua’s dungeon beast. Forcing you to build for the little protection you can get.
So now that this has been explained,the is totally one of the coolest things in Boundless.
And great video,I loved it.

2 Likes