Boundless Baby Boy Benjamin has been born!

thank you kindly ^_^.
haha yea true!

I know your gesture bro, don’t worry also it’s just got I got told to mention about a little fundraising for him, words can be valuable too! thank you for your kind words as always

thanks bro much appreciated! you are awesome toooooo!

awww thanks redlotus thanks! :blush:

thank you brotha! and thanks for the nice wishes

thank you :fist_right: :fist_left: much appreciated

may and I are a team, sleep is for the weak! lol I just need 5 hours sleep, what’s 4 hours less right… cough Nah but the thing is it’s the choice that’s made and it is for a good cause! :slight_smile:

thank you so much for the sweet and kind words majorvex :heart: , yeah she is doing great but pushes her limits too much, she is such a good mommy it can make me tear up of how much proudness I have, overall I support her in all ways i can and being a good team reduces the work dramatically, once again thank you :hugs:

that’s a great idea!, I do want something boundless related so it’s a good search what is possible and doable

thank you so much

thanks, bro, this ain’t my first, but it is may her first and that’s always the best thing to do,
rather be safe than sorry :slight_smile:

thanks bro, very kind of you

that’s a sentence I will teach him :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Congratulations Host-chan now me not the only :baby: Mwahaha

2 Likes

Congrats papa @HOST and mama @May-L04 in the birth of your adorable lil blessing…

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! He is adorable! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratulations buddy!

2 Likes

More happy news wooo! Congratulations to you and @May-L04! :hearts:

Hoping to see him in Boundless one day! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh congratulations!!! I remember when you first started talking about meeting in person. Adorable!!

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Gz Host and May! I also met my gf on Boundless, and moved from TX to NH 2 years ago to be together. So cool how a little game like this can truly bring people together! All the :heart: from BluDragonfly and Bartleby

5 Likes

BIG CONGRATS!!! Apple core! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: He’s soooo adorable!!!

@May-L04 you are an incredible mom!!! Hope you take some good rest :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Yayyyy congrats to both of you for such a beautiful little baby awwwww. :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Benjamin means “son of the right hand” so maybe a furnishing item like a right hand fist statue might be a thing since it should be easy to implement?

2 Likes

He’s amazing! Congratulations guys, he’s absolutely beautiful. Well done @May-L04 :heart: Welcome to parenthood!

2 Likes

Congrats on your new baby!!!

4 Likes

Omg :scream: ITS A BEBEH!!!

Congratulations to you both. Such an adorable lil guy.

I wonder if the lil tike heard the spawn song and saw earth flash in the middle of the screen erhm i mean eyes totally meant eyes

5 Likes

What fantastic news!
A massive congratulations to you both, sending you all much love :hugs:

3 Likes

thank you baby cookie!, yeah haha but this baby is not allowed cookies yet :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

thank you bro thanks for the love :heart: :fist_right: :fist_left:

thank you Gina we love you! i appreciate it that you took your time to reply, glad to see you on the forums again, always a pleasure! :heart:

thanks, bro really appreciated

always nice some good news ^_^.
if the game is still online when he is old enough to play for sure he will overall he is a boundless baby i got enough videos to show him later and hopefully this forum too. thanks for the kind words bro!

haha yeah time goes fast doesn’t it? we are passing over a year now and we are bonding stronger everyday. thanks you :heart:

thank you! :pray:

thank you so much! and boundless be hitting different right! all the good people in one place :slight_smile
also, keep strong and may you grow old with your partner in crime :slight_smile:

thank you KArios your words mean a lot, much-appreciated bro, she is such a mommy born to be a mother!

thank you brooooooooooooooo! /salute /dab thanks for your kind words brotha!

thank you so much ^_^.

that’s an awesome idea! ill have to look up whats possible, I’m thinking of a boundless hand (found in game) holding a planet that lights up…how to work this out right so many ideas…

thank you beth! much love from us. :heart: :heart: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :blush: :blush:

thank you pixelated :heart:

thanks a lot matey! yeah a real one is a real BABEH.i need a custom music box with boundless sounds xD they are so soothing and relaxing

thank you! thanks for the love :heart:

thank you everyone for all the received love :heart:

also thanks for the donations so far he got now $30 its a good start to a nice gift
got a design, link or idea please let us know!

heres a recent picture (today) while i wrapped him in like a burrito haha sleepy boooooy

19 Likes

Congrats!!! That baby is so handsome!

3 Likes

Absolutely adorable!

3 Likes