Boundless Baby Boy Benjamin has been born!

The first second you get to hold your baby after it’s born, and you look at your new baby right in the eyes…it’s in that moment when you find out what true love really feels like. The bond jolts into you and you can’t help but to shed a tear. Beauty in it’s purest form.

Congratulations you two!!! :sparkles::grin::sparkles:

4 Likes

Congrats to both of you :star_struck:

2 Likes

OH MY GERDDDDDDD :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: he’s so perfect!

2 Likes

Just Back from vacation and see this Post @HOST and @May-L04 congratulation for your healthy Baby from Bunny27 and me

WE Hope you enjoy your new Part of Life which has began now .

WE whish you all the best for that and for Benjamin :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

This Date Bunny and me won t forget because this day IS our Wedding day , maryied since 17 years know ( 24 September 2004 ) and still Happy and in Love :hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

aww thanks bro! thank u! (just like his father)

thanks for the kind words bro!

thank you :fist_right: :fist_left: exactly this life gets a different meaning, thanks for the kindness
I teared up a bit…because I was proud of @May-L04 for doing such a good job as a first-time mommy
and even now Benjamin is everything

thank you bro :heart: :hugs:

aaawww ain’t you a sweety foxy thank you so much for the kind words :heart::heart:
if your a good girl, ill come watch your stream at some point again…i mean that’s why i have been called a troll lately i guess xD

wait what! happy anniversary bro!
that’s epic on the same date haha funny, thank you and your wife for the lovely message and love
much-appreciated bro :heart: many hugs from may and me! :heart: :hugs:
once again thanks bud :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I AM SOOOO LATE!!! Congratz!!!.. so happy for you two. I hope you are getting enough sleep :slight_smile: @Vanqu1sher JUST told me… he is soooo behind on his boundless news…

4 Likes

awww thank you so much! its fine :heart: much appreciated ^_^’’
he’s being a good boy in general :slight_smile:
once again thank you!

Funny fact here: Our Boundless Baby loves watching Daddy HOST playing Boundless. It must be the colors that are especially attracting to him :relaxed:

9 Likes

I Can’t Wait Til Baby Benjamin can play Boundless With Us :heart: :heart: :heart: :cookie:

5 Likes

I think he can’t wait either :smiley: sometimes I see him sitting in his baby chair and he kicks his legs very excited while staring at the TV :blush: seems he dives into the game already, walking around, hitting and placing blocks! :smiley:

6 Likes

Let this post serve as a standing challenge to a build-off.

3 Likes

You definitely need some boundless swag. I can probably make some but I’m in the US.

1 Like

You can see here the recent picture of our little boy Benjamin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Super cute :slight_smile:

2 Likes