Boundless baking, brewing and um, cooking contest. Also drawings and sculptures!

Bake a pie or loaf, brew a brew or cook something from boundless! Try to make it look as much like the in game item as possible.

3D printing is allowed for cups.
3d printing a whole item or using modeling clay is allowed for the mini contest. Some cool stuff here:
https://forum.playboundless.com/t/post-your-irl-boundless-art/37802
Added another category for drawings.

You could also make a boundless themed cake with a boundless item on it, boundless shaped sugar cookies or confections etc.

Winner: 200k
Runners up: 50k each

Mini contests: 50k for best item made of modeling clay or 3D printed, 50k for best drawing

Contest ends January

7 Likes

I just want to point out that fondant is basically edible modeling clay and tastes about the same…

2 Likes

Wilton brand fondant is good. You can also work in some flavoring to make it even better. I made a unicorn cake for my wife’s birthday and used marshmallow flavoring and it turned out very good.

2 Likes

Unfortunately all I can think is if only we could cook with Oortweed…but :sob:

2 Likes

Mushy peas in a lattice-topped shortcrust pastry would make a nice Teaching Pie. Tasting it would also be a lesson you will not soon forget.

Blending yams, strawberries, and cod liver oil into a Mega Smoothie Healing Brew would help something heal. At least something would need healing soon enough.

Be careful of what kind of lamella you put in your Luminous Brew. The right kind can help you see colours better, the wrong kind can defeat you.

That greenish-purple wobbly bit you pulled out of the chicken to make your Fast Brew may not be an adrenal gland. It probably won’t hurt you though and I understand in Italy they eat them as a treat. The extra dollop of syrup is what will actually make you go faster.

5 Likes

Updated OP to add drawings and 3D printing

I’ll have to see if I can find some time/energy to participate in this. :thinking:

It’s not so much for the prizes, more because I haven’t really made any Boundless themed art in recent times and it would be nice to make something again.

Edit: Oh no, I’m an idiot and realising now I completely misconstrued what the title said, not realising it was about brews and cooking, after spending over an hour on a drawing… :joy: :cold_sweat:

I’ll post that over on the art thread instead or something and I’ll try to draw some Boundless food stuff tomorrow. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Drawings count too :blush:

If you throw cherries in the oven will they come out like cooked starberries?

1 Like

It would seem not :joy:

3 Likes

Still looks yum though

1 Like

There ain’t :cookie: s in boundless or me would bake :cookie: s (;.; )

1 Like

I think maybe raspberries would be closest to that color. I don’t know about the consistency.