Boundless Bulletin - Day 1!

This cool and stuff with statistic but what really happen?
its a shame I can’t post videos yet :frowning:

I mean like 2 hour after opening the server PS went to “Circarpous I” planet and got brutally wiped out from the atmosphere effect.

We started with 8 guild members both in the game and in voice on discord working together, pulling resources and helping each other to push forward. around 22:00 UTC +00 we reached 15 players and in voice and it said like that all the way to 05:00 UTC +00 all together we were over +20 players that worked together to try to find the way thru the game. Some around 08:00 UTC +00 Our first member Gorilla Stomp reached tier 5 planet and mined the first diamonds. but the players went there and got stuck there until I told them that they can warp back to home beacon with negative coins.

Portal Seekers held the first hunt with 8 players and we got several meteors. It was difficult especially the Stout Cuttletrunks with massive armor good thing that everyone just clubbed them to death with hammers.

7 Likes

I feel aMAZEing :wink: one day in and already one maze 90% complete. just needs a roof and an exit

I’ve already gotten myself lost in it twice…

6 Likes

First contact to the new worlds is an amazing feeling. The very new settings of biomes and colors are mesmerizing and it’s a wonderfuly good feeling to discover something totally new. I had built up my first basic (pink ^^) home and a friend settled right next to me, so that I can show him the game (he got a key I got from an Oortian 4 years ago … that LUCKER!!! :P). Now I see into a bright future in this new worlds and my personal target is already set in stone: gather enough material to go to another world and settle there as well. I will live the life of a nomad until I find a final place to set up a real home (which then is more then 2 beacons ^^).

I’m really wondering what miracles are there to discover. But one step at a time! :wink:

1 Like

End of day one - two HUB-s up and running.
Now the gathering of materials for the big build can really start :grinning: :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

On the Worlds tab, The Crimson Shell is listed as the second biggest Settlement, with 25,295 prestige, not 112,507. Is this just a bug?

well the most epic thing so far (appart from settling on my main with my main Guild Shadow Dragons

I found a Henge on Lasaina and protected it with plots so it could be seen and experienced by all and not destroyed :slight_smile:

I am currently recording my Adventure Diary up to (and maybe beyond) release… i promise not to even render until the 28th lol… I am however just wondering if we are allowed to upload pre-pre-release videos after the 28th? (so like… content from BEFORE the 28th @SamF ?)

And i will post some pics of the henge, even though they are also on Post Your Screenshots

Australia Starter Planet

2 Likes

they may have quite easily for some reason removed a few plots/blocks (which would lower overall prestiege)

Could be a bug though?

Yeah Its possible. I went to the current capital and it was just one single house which I thought was weird.

2 Likes

The key words is the whole community. Not just one specific city.

“the Sochaltin I community have already placed 818 plots between them, with a current prestige of 112,507!”

1 Like

Oh that makes sense

I was the first Viceroy for Beckon in US East…I just can’t keep up with Dune :sweat:

Ummm you forgot there is another starter world in US East where many of the illuminoorti died within the first 2 minutes of landing on the planet… Yet somehow we were able to be the first officially posted Capital across all the zones of the universe. :slight_smile: =

But the illuminoorti have moved on to another planet in our quest to find our long lost ancient home world…

Yes, that’s fine.

1 Like

Storytime:

I got stuck on Lamblis, with not enough coins to pay for a warp back home, despite the giant flashing warning about it when I stepped through the warpgate on the way there.

While wandering in despair and waiting for some sort of reward chest to save the day, I ran into a lone adventurer who was digging in search of Ancient Tech Components. And I had a ton of them!

The thing was… he was tunneling directly under a river of magma, and he didn’t know it. After a brief shouted exchange from above and below the planet’s surface, we managed to dig our way to each other without him frying himself.

Quick hand trade at ultra-low altitude, some pleasantries exchanged, and everyone walked away with exactly what they needed!

5 Likes

you can always warp to your home beacon, your coins are allowed to go negative in that case.

2 Likes

Ah, that explains a lot :grin:

but ya was first ever :sunglasses:

Delta Cancret has a capital now :grin:

ArkBound are completing home world base with basic machines and storage (that’s on Lasagna, AU); our main base will be located on tier 2 or 3 world so this one is only a small post really for early leveling and later for going back if certain color blocks are needed or new players will have a training ground here.

1 Like

If anyone wants to join us in building a city on Sochaltin starter planet join us on Discord and on Aquatopia 1.0 “general” voice channel: Discord and let’s build up! :smile: (we have a lot of gravel :wink: )

1 Like