Outdated - Boundless Code of Conduct

I’ve deleted 2 posts here as the only purpose they were going to serve is to start an argument.

I don’t want to lock an FAQ thread guys… especially when people have valid questions here, so if you’d like to continue the discussion on what certain symbols mean to you, feel free to hash it out in some Pms between yourselves. For this particular thread, you have an official answer and no amount of flaming each other will change that.

@JakeTheHit Updating your shop thread with new info is fine, we may add that as a note in there. :+1:

16 Likes

Thanks @Steggs101!

4 Likes

You could just post this FAQ, CoC to one topic without discussion. Pin it, and lock it. And if proper questions will arise and get answered in a separate discussion topic, they can be moved to FAQ one. It will keep FAQ clean, and let us jump to our throats have a discussion. No one, who’s interested in CoC alone will have to scroll through discussion to find for itself if any proper question was answered.

2 Likes

Finally we got code of conduct !!! yay :smiley: I hope this will force several players to rethink they way of doing things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahhh I see, thanks. Probably needs to be this explicit in the CoC then!

1 Like

Yeah if someone has a skybase, digging underneath them isn’t going to do much.

It’s in cases where someone has a base on the ground, and someone else digs the ground out around it to cause difficulty getting out the base.

Again, it’s a matter of “Would I want someone to do this to me” - doesn’t always work that way, but the majority of cases do.

6 Likes

Perfect, thanks!

2 Likes

This whole thread went down exactly as I expected. People posting hyperbole, people wanting ‘things cleared up’ that should be obvious. Funny really how these kind of discussions always have the same bullet points :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the internetz :joy:

1 Like

Anyone know the secret ritual to invoke a discord admin and pin this on every chanel?
People can’t stop fighting about rules and stuff over there. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I admit, totally my fault for posting about music in the general category. Rushed through typing on my phone and hit “post”.

Thank you willcrutchley for moving it to the right spot.

My apologies again

1 Like

I’ll let the ritual offerings slide this one time :wink:

3 Likes

But the gods will be displeased they don’t get their daily ration of dodos!

2 Likes

“This includes but is not limited to content that is: abusive, seditious…”

Seditious against whom?

2 Likes

It’s good to finally have this laid out.

1 Like

To be honest, I find it kind of sad this actually needs to be laid out. There’s nothing new, shocking or strange in it all. It’s all common sense or common decency. Shame :frowning:

4 Likes

I agree with the standards overall, but one bone to pick.

You mention building a wall around someone’s property, but you make no mention of someone claiming a plot in the middle of your build.

So if this happens, what is my recourse?

Am I supposed to stop my multi-story build until his beacon runs out in a month or even for three days, or whatever it would be, while you very busy people deal with this Griefer? Or can I report him and continue on with my build without a care?

1 Like

I assume they are saying you can’t use the game to encourage people to rebel against their government. I imagine allowing that sort of activity to go unchecked could have legal repercussions for Wonderstruck. Besides a game like this really isn’t the appropriate forum to have that sort of debate.

1 Like

Are all religious symbols not allowed?

Playing devil’s advocate here, some people find all region offensive and offensive things arn’t allowed.

Is Gay Pride stuff allowed?
Transgendered stuff?
Political?

In today’s world almost anything can be offensive, so can we have more examples of what is NOT allowed, please.

1 Like

How about you read whole topic instead of replying to me, after one post? Hmm?

1 Like