Outdated - Boundless Code of Conduct

I appreciate you pointing out the irony of posting “no politics” or “pro-politics” actually turns the thread into a political thread. :sunglasses::grin:

7 Likes

Good talk guys. And no flags. Bravo. Lets end it here though. I’ll summarize

Politics in game and forum = annoying but within CoC. Not worth dev intervention as taking sides would cause more conflict than letting it be.

4 Likes

I think there are better places for real life politics than Boundless forums.

2 Likes

I usually go to yahoo news when I want to see political posting haha

1 Like

No they will not say a word… their TOS makes no mention of politics in any shape or form. Those that posted OMG TRUMP! Are the ones making this a big fiasco… just another attempt to silence or erase something they do not want to see… my earlier avatar only had a cartoon of President Trump on it and I was being berated and attacked for it… so this has nothing to do with the new current avatar but instead is because OMG ITS TRUMP! Of course anytime President Obama is posted on here its A-OK… put anything Trump and it’s an issue. See it for what it is…attempt to censor just like they do in Communist Countries…

I am DONE with this topic…never going to be censored though. …

1 Like

Look at this cute fluffball
giphy%20(15)

17 Likes

Yeah but those cute paws have sharp kitty claws!

2 Likes

What do you have against puppies?!?!?
giphy%20(20)

12 Likes

Actually it’s just that what you said sounded so thick-witted that I thought it didn’t deserved any more time, hence the facepalm.
I never mentioned if I was taking part in my country’s politics or not. I did not chose to be born in my country, and whether I’m proud of being part of it or not isn’t a factor.
Now if you think it’s fine to jump to conclusions and assume that I do or don’t, that’s your problem.
The fact of the matter is, I’m French, you’re from whatever country, and there’s nothing special about it.

For the record, you’re the one who chose to bring politics in there by taking this political statement as your avatar. At some level, you had to know it would bring some attention to you, you had to know at the very least that the people of the other party wouldn’t be happy. You’re the one who prompted people to use the “no politics” avatars. So if you want to call me a troll,pot-stirer or whatever, look at yourself in the mirror first.

If you are offended by my avatar and the concern is valid, I’m happy to change it.

2 Likes

Who jumps to conclusions? Oh thats right YOU do when You see a Avatar you dont like = Bad lmao.! Do you even read what you write or is it pure “muh feelinz”?

By the way I find Goblins offensive. See how that feels lol
Ok Well I expect personal attacks when you cant form a coherent argument. Hey but at least I tried to reason.

1 Like

Arguments aside, if you could distill any goblin politics into a single icon; regardless of which lore you use, I’d probably just be impressed.

1 Like

I can’t believe the frickin’ puppy isn’t getting more likes.

Probably the use of the word communist.

I’ll edit and see what happens.

Dude deserves ALL the likes. Or at the very least more than the cat!! Lol

My puppy used to meow like a cat. She hasn’t done it in a few months now tho.

3 Likes

I was totally scared of the word communist lol. Puppy retroactively hearted :joy:

1 Like

Lmao I knew it!

1 Like

This is YOUR problem not mine avatars dont offend me I dont need validity because im not the one crying lol. Just making a point.

1 Like

Where do they all come from? Lol

9 Likes

pupper space, just past the dog star.

2 Likes

Now THAT offends me! lmao

4 Likes

Oortians help us all… The great terror has awakened.

3 Likes