Boundless - Deluxe Edition [PC] [STEAM]

I downloaded the deluxe edition of this game and have yet to receive my 30 day gleam membership, golden fist recipe (have level 2 weapon crafting unlocked), along with other items included in the description. I have tried deactivating and reactivating the dlc yet nothing has happened.

1 Like

Fix should be this week.

I still haven’t got my golden fist from my deluxe purchase. I got the other benefits, How to get the golden fist?

You have to craft the golden fist

1 Like

you can only craft the item if you have the recept ingame :wink: i still wait for the patch that i can craft it by myself, i can only craft the iron version and i have weapon craft on 4 :tired_face:

wait, is it a bug or not? what skills should I learn to get the golden fist? It doesn’t appear on my Knowledge tab.

it is a bug, if you have weaponsmith on 2 or 3 one of both i dont know the correct. and if you have the digital deluxe edition or higher.

but at the moment it is bugging and the most people cant built it

You have to have level 2 weapon crafting for the golden fist, theres no unlock box if you have bought the digital deluxe before the latest patch it will be automatically there once you reach level 2