Boundless Discord has hit level two!

Feel free to swing by the Official Boundless Discord and celebrate with us! Enjoy our now higher quality voice channels, and other new features that are coming soon! I plan to add the entire Oort Alphabet as emoji so you can spell out your greetings in Oortian!

We will still have room for more emoji, so I was thinking, why not have you guys submit some? Remember, emoji must be less than 256kb in size and can be animated. Submit yours here and it may just make it’s way to the discord! I think a good guideline is to please keep them Boundless related…

Also, if you are a streamer, looks like we can now support 1080p 60fps streams straight to the boundless discord! Remember when streaming to keep your content PG, and CoC compliant…

19 Likes

I wish animated emoji can be used by non-Discord Nitro users…

1 Like

Hmm. If you decided to invest in discord nitro, I know a server you could boost…

1 Like

Would love to. Financially incapable of.

3 Likes

We still love ya :wink:

2 Likes

You should be able to use it within the server you are in. You just cannot cross use them.

if I knew how, I would make an animated emoji of the in game insult emoji so that @bucfanpaka could accidentally moon the entire community :laughing: Paka, don’t worry I would do it too lol

2 Likes

Is it too horrible that I WAS thinking of a moon one here too…? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I think we already have that…
Confirmed, it is sassy and animated :joy:

3 Likes

Just saw that on the Discord… :joy: So tempting to make it my avatar but I better not… :rofl:

oort

4 Likes

…can we do animated forum avatars? Because… I’d do it…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.