Boundless freezing after update!

2 Likes

I was getting this before I updated, now it’s just crashing and I am assuming it’s because the world server is still down.

Oh lol, once i heard it updated i jumped straight on. I hope its not down for long tho ahah

I was just playing then I got disconnected and got excited cause I knew it was the update :wink:

hahaha same with users on discord

Same here!

Yeah, just wait. Probably just the server, let the devs do their thing :dancer:

i guess mine didnt update properly hahah, i got excited cause i had an update. Now its just crashing hahah

I think Luke is off for Christmas, he seemed the the one involved in telling us what’s going on :grin:

Hmm, do the mods delete a lot of posts on this board?

No idea, im still new to the game and the forums.

Nope, we don’t delete any posts as far as I know. What makes you ask? Players can delete their own posts, but we generally wouldn’t do so unless they’re really rude or offensive (which hasn’t happened so far!)

I know the devs are really busy at the moment fixing things up so they can get the current test build onto live for everyone before the Christmas break, so they may not be able to reply so quickly. Just give it a little while :wink:

1 Like

Apologies for the downtime, we’ve had some problems pushing the update to live.

We’re working on it right now and we’re hoping that everything will be running smoothly soon.

I’ll keep you posted.

8 Likes

aha :slight_smile: cheers Ollie

Wiped servers?

No – all your stuff will be there as it was before.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s fixed!

James will be posting a full announcement post in due course.

4 Likes

Getting disconnects every 5/10 minutes