Boundless Has Officially Launched!

Greetings Citizens,

This is a huge day in the development of Boundless - we have officially launched on Steam and PS4!

All of us here at Wonderstruck would like to extend a HUGE thank you to this fantastic community, both new and existing. We couldn’t have made it this far without you, and we’re excited to share the next chapter with you all.

If there’s one thing we’d really like to emphasise, it’s that this is very much a beginning. Boundless will continue to be under active development - we have some very cool plans ahead. For those of you who have been here all along, let’s be sure to really welcome all our new players, and show them what a creative, friendly and welcoming community we are. We’re proud of what we’ve built together - devs and players - and to be able to share it with the world is a huge moment for us. Be sure to share screenshots, videos, and anything else you’d like to show us.

See you all in-game!

From everyone at Wonderstruck.

55 Likes

Congratulations! May there be many content patches ahead!

15 Likes

:champagne: woo hooo we made it!!!

10 Likes

25 Likes

WE DID IT!!! So happy for Wonderstruck and this community!

8 Likes

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS GAME!!! ALL THE DEVS, ALL THE PLAYERS, THANKS!!

You can’t stop the train now! Choo Choo. It’s literaly the best game I have ever played. The worlds, the tools, the building system and the chisels. I have so many memories from playing this masterpiece. I talked to so many players during all this time. I will remember all the bugs I have encountered and reported. This is really something unique and amazing, makes me feel unconfortable because I know there won’t be any game like THIS anymore. I really can’t wait to see all the Players joining an building giant towns, ships and temples. I hope to see cities like from other trailers and also all these Lovely Dirt Towns like Therka Market. This game brings to many good things to the world. You can’t stop playin͈̺͍̲̻g̘̯̺̺̬ it, you can’t stop TALKING to other people. I̷͇͉͎̘͓̩͎’͓̯̪͢m͙̼̹ ͓͍g͕̝͔͕̭l̢̻̞̪̮̱̙a͏d̩̣̺̣̺̰͜ ̻͎̠̦̜̪́ͅy͚̳͍̠̹͍͚ọ̴̩̙̹̗̬̺ư̼̙͉̩̜ managed to release this game. He comes. I CAN finally become BOUNDLESS, trully free. Maybe some day we will see FLYING M̳̭̹̤͙A̷͇C̵̮͈̰H̟I̳͎̗̦̪̖N͏͎̟Ḛ̛S҉̫̗̭͇͙̦̜ ̧͎̘and other stuff. This post changed my entire life, I’m r̰̹̩̱̳̞e̱̫͝f̱̻͍͕̻r̸̟̤͇̣͍̠̲e͎̬̟͈̪̼s͙͡h͓͎̦͘i͉̝͍̖͉ņ̼͉͙̩ͅg̵̝͕̺͉̘̼ ̫̖̺̱̥s̱̖̫̣̮̺͠ṱ̝̙̟͚e͎̱̟͈̺̬̕a̞͍͍̳m͔̝͟ database every two s̖̱̩̭e̮̟c̸͍͎̭̺͙̟o͎̝̯͚͕̥n͈̱͠d̶̠s̫̫̫̭̜ ̗̬̻ͅto check player count increasing. Boundless grow strong. Boundless forever. HE COMES!

9 Likes

Wooo, so excited to see more people :smiley:

So - When do we get that extra key thing, that some of us backers should get :o ?

6 Likes

Hip Hip Hurray!

5 Likes

It’s been a long haul over the last few years, now I can finally just settle down and enjoy building my – oh, crud, there’s a strong cuttlepunk, where’s my slingbows holy sh

holds down right mouse button again and sighs deeply

8 Likes

So excited to see more new people!

5 Likes

Congratulations! WOOHOOO!

Now… i don’t wanna be too pushy… but… how do we get hold of the second license with the early-adopter-wayfarer package?

5 Likes

Well done team :grinning:
Thank you for creating a very wonderful game :+1: :+1: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Congrats on the official launch. Now i just gotta keep dax in check while waiting for the extra launch key. He’s messaged me a few times today already, lol.

7 Likes

Does this mean even more planets have been added today?

6 Likes

imageHappy Stephen Colbert GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Congratulations Devs. I’m really chuffed to see it finally happening :tada::+1:t3::heart:

7 Likes

Planets go live automatically based on player count, so yes, possibly.

3 Likes

At the moment, it doesn’t look like it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

finally :D: !!! we survived to see this very moment !!! Banzai !!

3 Likes

stop using all the good gif’s before i find them
:smile:

2 Likes

It’s been a long time coming, congratulations!

1 Like